29. voices

angst tw//

chan walked out the guest room and into the main living room. he had already mentally prepared himself for the judgment and hate he was about to receive from the others. they were all seated down, jisung laying on minho's lap, hyunjin sitting on seungmin's lap and jeongin was standing at the door waiting for chan's arrival.

"i knew you guys were hooking up", he said as chan walked past: his head down. "guys i just want to say i don't remember anything that happened, we were drunk but i don't know why we were recording. i have never thought of filming a sex tape before"

"did you force felix?" minho said staring into chan's dark brown eyes. "i don't know, but i don't think i did. i never intended to sleep with him in the first place, maybe my drunk self thought otherwise"

seungmin speaking:

"minho don't place all the blame on chan, felix does have to take some as well. he continuously attempted to sleep with him many times, did you not see the way he behaved in front of chan? when he was with changbin, he would constantly be this sweet version of himself: an angel"

"but when changbin wasn't around, his behaviour was completely different" seungmin sighed, "i told you guys that he wasn't innocent, and i tried my hardest to find out. i don't think felix truly liked changbin or chan, after studying his behaviour with both of them i've realised, there has to be someone else in the picture"

seungmin got up and went to get his phone, he unlocked it and held it up for everyone to see "felix has an alt account where he posts sexual videos of himself for older men, maybe his viewers were not satisfied enough so he needed to entertain them, by addding someone else. chan is obviously weak as fuck for felix so seducing him would not be a problem, he just needed chan to become weaker for him than he already is. that's why he bought the strongest alcohol he could find"

everyone looked at seungmin as the story unravelled before their eyes. they were all shocked or surprised that felix could do such a thing expect one person. jisung.

"you've been quiet darling, isn't felix your best friend?'" minho looked down at jisung, who was laying in his lap. the younger shrugged his shoulders, "we are going to keep getting lied to ji if you don't give us the information we need" jisung sighed and sat up, "okay fine, i knew felix wanted to sleep with chan but i didn't think he would actually do it, that's also why i asked him to wear the kitten outfit cause chan is so obviously into that"

chan shook his head, "i'm not... but you guys can't lie felix is a sexy kitten" jisung laughed, "yeah you would think that"

they all continued talking about the strange habits the blond had and why they didn't see them earlier on. "and he was always tired, don't know about you guys but i get really tired after sex" minho shrugged his shoulders, "it's a human reaction"

jeongin nodded his head, "he also had so many clothes, i don't think he got all the money from working 2 days a week at the cafe plus he said he lives with a roommate meaning he doesn't have enough to live alone: but then again he could have used all his money for clothes instead of necessities"

"guys don't you think it's mean to talk behind lix's back" jisung spoke, "we are supposed to be his friends" they all looked at jisung, "but he lied to us" jisung sighed and put his head back down, "maybe he did it for a reason, i'm just saying we shouldn't judge him too quickly cause we don't know his situation"

there was a quiet knock at the door, then felix popped his head in. he looked a mess. he had tear lines down his cheeks, frizzy hair and swollen red eyes. "c-can i please talk to you guys?" he sniffled waiting for the others to let him in.