14. levanter

tw // attempted rape

"okay i've got the cups" hyunjin handed the cups over to minho and chan's side. "thanks hyun, you four can go and get your food now, i'll stay here so no one can take our stuff"

"okay thanks minho", seungmin got up and made his way to the buffet. he looked at all the options, his mouth watering. until he felt someone behind him, he turned around to see... hyunjin. (but what were were we expecting) "hey minnie, what do you want to eat first?" before seungmin could answer, jeongin pulled hyunjin's arm "jinnie look they have kimchi fried rice!! let's taste" "yeah sure innie, let's go" he linked arms with jeongin and went to the korean section.

seungmin just rolled his eyes, he felt hurt but didn't know why. hyunjin was just playing with his heart but his stupid head wouldn't understand that. he just walked over to jisung and felix who were playing with the chocolate fountain, "guys you can't just have dessert right away, you have to wait" "who said that?" "everyone knows that felix, stop and go and wash your hands" "fine", the blond rolled his eyes and made his way to the bathroom.

// tw

felix walked into the mens bathroom and began to wash his hands. the blond looked at himself in the mirror admiring his outfit as he fixed his hair and lipgloss. he smiled to himself and turned around to leave when he was stopped by a tall male. he was quite taller than felix, despite the boys platformed boots. the males hair was raven black covering both eyes; which looked slightly sliver in the dim bathroom. the male wore a dark suit exposing his lean body, he had a golden chain around his neck labelling '1992'.

"hello dear, how are you?" felix turned around and tried to move backwards away from the older. something felt off about him, especially the way he was looking at felix's body. "what's wrong darling? why are you moving away?" he walked closer to the timid boy searching with eyes for a way to access underneath his clothing. "you look really pretty in that skirt, are you a girl?" "no i'm a boy" "you look very feminine though, such a pretty innocent boy"

"um thank you", felix felt uncomfortable: he covered his belly with his hands and pull down his skirt from behind. the male was so close to the younger he could feel his shadow above him. "i'm not going to hurt you baby, i just want to see your outfit" felix walked backwards and felt his back hit the edge of the sink. he stared up at the older male who's hands were already on felix's sides. "please get off me", felix felt a lump in his throat and tears in corner of his eyes. "i don't want to do this..." "it's okay darling", he cupped the freckled boys face, wiping his tears away with his thumb. "i'm not gonna hurt you"

he pulled the blonds top upwards revealing his chest, he pinched his nipples lightly making sure to keep eye contact. he smirked at the crying boy and used his free hand to turn him around on his back. he positioned felix's backside against his crotch and pulled the younger's skirt down slowly. "please stop!", felix tried to move but the males grip was too tight. "STOPP-" his words were muffled as the male put his fingers in the youngers mouth. "i bet you're so tight, my sexy boy" felix felt hot tears drip down his face ruining his makeup, ruining his day.

"i'm not yours! get off me", his voice became deeper and he used his elbow to hit the males chest. the male walked backwards slightly before grabbed felix's arm, "i said get off!" he pushed the male aside and ran out of the bathroom. there he bumped into jisung who had been waiting for felix, worried sick, "lix are you okay?" felix tried to speak but he couldn't get the words out, he stumbled over his words and all he could do was hug jisung. "it's okay let's go into the car and get you cleaned up" felix nodded his head and followed jisung, staying low. as jisung walked felix to the exit, he saw a tall male figure leaving the bathroom after them tightening his belt.

lix loves bin

jibesetu:
> changbin please come to the car
> with ur keys
> lix needs help

youluvbinnie:
> what's happened

jibesetu:
> please changbin

youluvbinnie:
> okk

changbin left the restaurant and saw felix and jisung waiting outside the car. the moment he saw felix cry his heart begin to ache. he ran to the younger and cupped his cheeks together, "lixie what's wrong?" felix started crying and, he couldn't look at changbins face.

"when i asked him he just kept crying, but i think it has something to do with the guy that was in the bathroom with him" "lix did he do something to you?" felix nodded his head, he tried to get the words out but he just couldn't. "felix it's okay, calm down okay baby. tell me slowly" felix began speaking slowly, "h-he tried to r-rape me.."

changbin and jisung's hearts dropped. jisung eyes started to tear up and changbin pulled felix closer to him. "it's okay baby, don't cry okay" felix sniffled wiping his eyes. "jisung i think we should leave, maybe we can do this another time. call the others", jisung nodded and went to call the rest of the guys.

"felix i'm sorry that happened to you, unfortunately we live in world with terrible people that don't care about how others express themselves" felix looked up and changbin with puffy eyes, "i just wish people would understand how i feel and how it is to be me" "it's okay baby, i understand. we are going to go to my house and maybe we can watch a movie or play some games... would you like that?" "i would love that binnie", he gave changbin a peck on the nose and smiled weakly. he reached in the backseat and grabbed some wet wipes to clean his face then sat down playing on his phone.

"FELIX WHO WAS IT? I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM", minho ran out the restaurant with a butter knife in his hand. felix giggled, "it's okay minho hyung, i'm fine now" "okay good, that's all that matters", he patted felix's hair and sat down in the front seat.

chan, seungmin, jeongin and hyunjin followed after and walked up to felix. "are you okay?" they all asked at once, making sure he didn't have any bruises on his body. "i'm fine guys, it was a little scary but i'm okay because everyone is here with me", he smiled warmly giving everyone a thumbs up. they all sighed in relief and gave felix a hug. "i think i'll drive changbin, so you can sit next to lix alright?" chan said making his way to the other car. he sat at the front signalling everyone to enter the vehicle and they all made their way to changbin's house.

the others made sure not to bring up what happened again, they just drove happily singing songs together; racing at stoplights until they reached changbin's home.

"i wanna be myself, i don't care"

sorry for the angst,  i just feel like everyone should be respected no matter what they look like or how they behave!

+ do you guys prefer when they text or when they meet up with each other??

inniesolos:
> treat others the way you want to be treated.
> it's the golden rule that everyone should know.

</3