19. my side

writing this in school again...
-

"please promise me hyunjin"
"i won't do it again... i promise"

the boys hugged each other and went back to the others who were seated in the living room. they had already opened the pizzas and drinks and were all enjoying together. "uh guys? you weren't going to wait for us?" "I TOLD YOU!!" "shut up jisung, it's not like we've eaten everything", jeongin said his mouth full. the pizza around him and jisung were basically finished.

15 minutes before:

"guys the pizza is here", changbin shouted across the hallway. "yayyy", felix jumped up and ran towards the door collecting the pizza with changbin.  "that will be $87.99 would you be ever so kind to leave me a tip?" changbin looked at felix who nodded his head.

"let me get some extra money, hold on a second" the older walked to his room leaving felix and the delivery guy behind, "busy day?" the man stepped back a little surprised by the blond's voice, "y-yeah haha" felix smiled at his reaction, "i like your outfit, and your freckles" "thank you!!" he said trying to hold in his happiness. despite not always taking them well, felix loved compliments; especially when he knows he was able to give someone joy just by being alive.

"i like your delivery hat" "thanks", the male laughed. the two stood in comfortable silence waiting for changbin to come back with the money. "alright, here you go and thank you for the pizza" "thank you, good bye!" "bye bye", felix waved to the man shutting the door slowly. "he's really nice changbin, he said he likes my outfit and my freckles" changbin smiled warmly at the younger, "who couldn't love your freckles baby", he pecked felix's head and made his way back to the others. felix patted his head where changbin had kissed him and smiled to himself, then he went to join the rest.

LETS JUST PRETEND BINNIE IS TALLER OK?

"guys the pizza is here" "finally", jeongin ran and grabbed 3 boxes placing them in front of him. "shouldn't we wait for hyunjin and seungmin" "no they are probably eating each other out so they won't be hungry" "you can eat someone out?" felix said with a shocked face. "what does that mean?" minho laughed and looked at felix, "well felix, me and jisung won't mind showing you" "EW MINHO" "never mind then"

"you guys are gross, jisung let's see who can eat the pizza the fastest" "no i don't want to" "then i'll tell everyone your big secret" "what big secret?" "your big secret about minho?" "what about minho?" "that you like him" "that's not a secret, everyone knows that" "SHUT UP MINHO", jisung said shoving food into he older's mouth. "jisung just play with me" "fine, i'm going to win though cause i have a very big mouth" minho smirked, "you definitely do" "I WILL ACTUALLY KILL YOU" jisung got off minho's lap and sat on the other side of jeongin.

felix crawled over to changbin and whispered in his ear, "is minho horny?" "probably", the older replied. felix laughed and placed two boxes of pizza on the side for hyunjin and seungmin.

current time:

"it's okay guys, i saved you some" felix said pulling out the boxes. "thank you lixie, at least someone cares..." seungmin said shooting a dirty look at jisung. "I WANTED TO SAVE YOU SOME" "yeah right" "I DID" jisung said with his last slice in his hands. "shut up before i will tell everyone your secret" "WHAT SECRET?" "that you like minho" "baby, how many people did you tell?" "well...like everyone but you" minho shook his head.

"BABY?" hyunjin shouted "he calls you baby too? are you guys dating?" jisung shrugged his shoulders, "i don't know, but are YOU guys dating?" he said pointing to seungjin. hyunjin looked at seungmin and shook his head, "sadly no" 

"it's okay jinnie, i mean hyunjin maybe one day", hyunjin smiled at jeongin and mouthed 'thank you'. jeongin smiled and started folding the pizza boxes together. "how kind of you innie, to clean up for us" chan said smiling. "clean? i'm going to make a cardboard gun and shoot jisung" "oh", chan sighed.