28. silent cry

angst: tw//

"wakey wakey", jeongin went into the guest room chan and felix were sleeping in and jumped on the bed. "wake up! wake up!", jisung came into the room and pulled open the curtains. he removed the blanket off the two: felix was laying on chan's chest, his legs wrapped over the older's. chan groaned and pull the blanket back onto them, pulling felix's body closer to his.

"lee yongbok wake up!! " jisung picked up the younger and put his legs into the floor, "why are you so tired? what time did you go to sleep?" felix opened his eyes slowly, scratching his blond hair. "my head hurts, leave me alone", he tried crawling back into the bed but jisung grabbed his waist and stopped him from going back onto the bed. "go and shower lix, and stop hugging chan it's gross"

felix took the towel from jisung hands and went to the bathroom slamming the door behind him. "someone's not happy and christopher wake up!!" chan sat up and stared at the wall.

"good and don't go back to sleep", jisung left the room with jeongin and went back to the others. chan sat their for a good 5 minutes before he heard felix scream his name, "CHANNIE?!" the younger ran into the room and lifted up his top, "chan chan chan! look", he had bite marks and red hickeys all over his chest and abs.

"did you fall over?? poor baby" "no chan i didn't fall over... lift up your top" chan frowned and tucked his top into his boxers, "why?" he whined.

"come onnn", felix walked over to the older and pulled his top over his head. "chan..." "yes?" "go look in the mirror" he walked over to the mirror and saw the kiss shaped hickeys around his chest, collar, arms and abs. when he tuned around, he saw scratches against his back and sides

"DID I FALL OVER?" "no chan... it's quite obvious what we did" "we both fell?" "NO CHAN WE DID IT... TOGETHER" the older backed up slightly and looked at the marks he had left on the younger's body. "but i don't remember anything?" felix shook his head, "neither do i"
he put his fingers against his neck feeling his pulse increase.

"well it isn't a problem right? we were drunk, things can happen when your drunk. it's not our fault", chan said quickly: he could tell felix was beginning to get worried. "it's only between us lix, you don't need to worry" he walked over to the younger and rubbed his back, "put your top back on okay? at least we were smart and didn't attack each others necks" the younger laughed and sat back on the bed.

"we have to pretend like this never happened, okay chan?" "well it didn't, since we don't remember" felix agreed and reached for his phone, he unlocked it and went to his camera to take a morning selfie "do you want to take a picture with me channie?" he smiled at the older, "yeah why not?" chan sat down and repositioned the younger onto his lap then felix took the pictures.

"cute", he went onto his phone and scrolled through the pictures the two had just taken.
"don't we look so cute channie?" he giggled and took sneaky pictures of chan when he wasn't looking. "chan you're so cute i lov- um... chan"
his heart dropped. "chan?!!"

yes lix" he showed the older his phone: he and chan were sitting in front of the camera naked, felix with only kitten ears and tail on. "what the fuck? felix... did we record a sex tape or something?" "i don't know chan" felix panicked and clicked play.

video start:

'hello my babies...", felix looked into the camera seductively, his kitten ears moving slowly, as he sat on top of chan's lap. the older wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and kissed his neck softly. "channie stoppp" he laughed and pecked chan on the lips. "so you must be wondering, who this is.."

the older stopped felix talking and covered his mouth with his finger, he grabbed the younger's neck and pushed their faces together, kissing him passionately.