17. close

they finally got to changbin's house and all stepped out of the cars. (STEP OUT HELLO WE ARE STRAY KIDS!!)

they headed to the front door, taking off their shoes before stepping in.
"make yourselves at home guys, no one else is here but us", the guys looked up at the house in awe. the ceilings were high with bright shiny lights. the lights themselves costed more than 4 of minho's cars.

"woahhh! changbin you're rich", jeongin said his eyes sparkling as he looked around the house. "not really, it's my parents house so. anyways do you guys want pizza?" "pleaseee, i'm starving", felix said holding his belly. "okay we can order pizza?" everyone agreed and changbin went to order the pizza.

"guys we should play a game?", hyunjin suggested. "what kind of game?" "spin the bottle?", hyunjin said looking directly at seungmin with a smirk on his face. he moved closer to the younger, "what do you say minnie?" "why me? can't you ask anyone else?" "fine, jeongin do you want to play?" seungmin rolled his eyes and moved away from hyunjin, 'out of all people he had to pick jeongin'. the younger shrugged his shoulders, "i don't really wanna play spin the bottle, it's so awkward having to kiss someone in front of other people we can play... 7 minutes in heaven?", hyunjin smiled the thought of being alone with seungmin again made his heart flutter.

"do you want to jinnie?", jeongin said looking up at hyunjin with doe eyes. hyunjin felt butterflies, at this point it he wasn't really sure with that he wanted. he liked seungmin but seungmin didn't seem to be interested, jeongin's actions made hyunjin feel things, and jeongin was interested. "of course i want to innie", he patted the youngers head and turned to the others. "what do you guys say?"

jisung was laying on minho's lap playing with the olders fingers, he was getting bored and lifted his head up quickly when he heard a game had been suggested. "ow jisung", minho rubbed his chin. "oh sorry, yes i don't mind playing... minho?" "yeah sure why not? felix?" "huh? oh yes i love games" "okay, chan you wanna play too?" chan nodded his head and went to the kitchen to grab a bottle. "alright the pizza is arriving in 30-45 minutes" "binnie we are going to play a game!" "alright what game?" "7 minutes in heaven!" "uh alright"

"wait before we start, has anyone here kissed each other before?" chan asked looking at jisung and minho. "nope we haven't kissed" "we've done other stuff though like..." "SHUT UP MINHO, we've done nothing guys!" chan's gave minho a questionable face, "have you guys had sex?" "why the fuck would we have sex before we kiss." "true, alright changbin and felix have you two kissed?" felix's face went a faint pink and he looked down, "we actually haven't kissed on the lips before, binnie said he doesn't want to rush anything" "how sweet, alright ready to play guys?"

everyone signalled that they were ready and chan span the bottle. the bottle span for a while before landing on felix, "yay! but what does that mean?" "i'll spin the bottle again and whoever it lands on means you have to go into the room for 7 minutes" "and do what?" "anything you'd like, sexual or not?" chan said winking at felix. "okayy spin!" chan spun the bottle again and it landed on jisung. "alright you two, changbin please show them to a room" changbin held the two youngers arms and led them into a free room. "have fun guys" he shut the door leaving the two inside alone.

- outside the room -

"what do you guys think they are going to do?", jeongin asked. the game was making him excited. "probably kiss to be honest", seungmin said looking at minho and changbin "how does that make you two feel?", he said with a teasing voice. "that would be hot" minho said smirking, the thought of it made him aroused. changbin hit his arm, "no that wouldn't, they are besties" "besties kiss each other?", jeongin said confused. "true, i don't know what they are going to do" well readers, let's find out.

- in the room -

"soo lixie, what do you want to do?",  jisung was sat on the floor and he pulled felix into his lap. "i don't know, what are we supposed to do?" felix wrapped his hands around jisung's waist. "i'm not really sure, are we supposed to kiss?" "i don't know? have you ever kissed someone before" "i have kissed a girl before but not a boy, have you kissed a boy before?" felix smiled at jisung's innocence, "yeah i have, do you want to try kissing a boy?"