Chapter 6: Club

With the help of his drama teacher, Jae finds himself thrown into after school activities that settles his worries over the now distant Yunho

(A/N: This is gonna be shorter than my usual chapters, because I have been so busy with work and stuff. So, I hope you enjoy our YunJae! And, I hope you vote and comment! Kya!!!!)

~Jae

"You both are lovebirds?" Junsu asked Jae, which solicited an awkward cough from Yunho.

"Uhm... I..." Jae stuttered, blushing in the process as to what his friend was asking him, especially with Yunho around. "We..." He continued. Then the bell rang.

"Well" Yunho said too loudly which shocked Jae and Junsu. "You should be going now; I think I'll head to the rest rooms for a moment." He continued softer now, scratching the back of his neck. As Yunho, Jae couldn't help but notice how Yunho's biceps were so toned, and that how his uniform showed how formed his chest was. Jae had to shake his head to stop where his thoughts were leading him.

"Uhm, Okay." Jae said sheepishly to Yunho.

"Jae, let's go already! The bell, remember?" Junsu said impatiently to Jae, as he dashed towards the hallway, away from where Yunho was. Jae turned his back and followed his friend, giving him death glares for the awkward situation he put Jae in a little while ago.

"Jae?" Jae heard Yunho call just when Junsu was out of the view. Jae turned back and saw Yunho, all red-faced and sweating.

"Yeah?" Jae replied, suddenly nervous as to what the other boy might say.

"The love birds thing?..." Yunho said, looking down at his foot, clearly embarrassed at whatever he was saying. "Don't think too much about it, okay?" He continued.

"O...kay... I won't" Jae replied, as he turned and continued walking, with a heavy feeling in his chest at Yunho's words.

After the "situation" in the clinic, Jae managed to punish Junsu by not speaking to him when they rushed together to their classes. Jae didn't even bother saying good bye to Junsu when they had to part ways. Once inside his first afternoon class, just like all of his other classes, Jae had to introduce himself as the new student, meaning he had to smile. But Jae was feeling so down and he had no idea why. He literally had to drag himself from the platform to his seat. The afternoon passed and on his way to his last class, Jae was feeling so down that he walked with his eyes on the floor. He managed to bump into a few people but they were either too busy chatting or they just didn't care that they didn't notice it. He looked at his schedule and saw that it was on the Juniors' floor. Jae made his way to the room, and entered. The teacher, Mr. Park, was already calling the roll, and once he saw Jae enter, he stopped and asked Jae to yet again, introduce himself to everyone. Jae came towards the teacher's table, never lifting his eyes. He said his introductions and when he was done, the teacher assigned him to a seat. "You take that seat at the back" He said authoritatively. Jae lifted his eyes and to his shock, Yunho was there, beside the seat his teacher was pointing at. Jae tensed when he saw Yunho and tensed more when Yunho looked unhappy when he realized where the teacher was making Jae sit. Jae sat and when he did, he heard Yunho whisper to another student. He couldn't hear what it was but it became clear when both Yunho and the other student stood and exchanged places. Is he avoiding me? Jae asked himself while looking at Yunho, who had his brows furrowed.

When the bell rang to signify the end of the day, Jae was so relieved that he had to sigh. All the other students were rushing towards the door so he decided to wait until everyone was out. Jae was so worn out on his first day that he had to go to bed ASAP! When all the ruckus started to fade, Jae stood up and looked at the door, only to see Yunho talking seriously with the teacher. As he came closer, Jae could hear that Yunho was talking about changing the seating arrangement, which sent a pang of pain in Jae's chest. He really IS avoiding me! But why? Jae asked as he looked at Yunho. When they both made eye contact, Yunho excused himself from the teacher and started to jog away.