Chapter 4: Drama

(A/N: I'll be indicating which view the parts of the story are revolving or are biased in. I purposely don't do it POV style and keep it third person as to create mystery.... all will be revealed in due time >:) . So now, here goes! Enjoy! Love u! Pic on the right is Park Yoochun as himself)

 —————————————————————————————————————————————————-

~Jae

"YUNHO?" Jae half-screamed when he saw the other boy's sullen face. "How... how long have you been there?" he asked tentatively

"Long enough" Yunho replied, with a dark expression "Long enough" he repeated as he quickly started walking towards the main lobby

"Oh, so are you fine?" Jae said, as he paced with the other boy

"Yeah, I'm good. Thank you for bringing me here, but I guess I can take care of myself now" Yunho coldly said as he continued walking towards the elevator

~Hul Jae thought. Why is it suddenly like this? He scrambled as he saw Yunho enter the elevator "But, are you really sure?" he asked trying to hide his confusion

"Yes, you can go now. Thank you so much. Sorry for the bother" Yunho said as he pressed 3 on the elevator keys

"Aish!" Jae extended his arms as the elevator door started closing. What's up with this guy now?, he asked himself

"What is it?" Yunho nonchalantly blurted. "I'm actually going to be late for my class. You should hurry up. You're late too"

"I know that, but...." Jae screamed but then half whispered when he started to feel his cheeks turn red.

"But?" Yunho said, amused of what was happening to Jae's puffy cheeks.

"... I don't know where to go." Jae sheepishly said, quite ashamed of being not in the know.

"Just go to the Principal's office and ask. They should be able to help you." Yunho said as he shoved Jae's hand off the elevator doors.

"AISH!!!!" Jae managed to scream before the steel doors closed in front of him, soliciting a smirk from the person it contained.

__________________________________________________________________

~Yunho

"AISH!!!!" Jae managed to scream, coloring his face even redder than the shade of tomato, if that was even possible. Yunho couldn't help but smile, despite his annoyance, as the elevator brought that strange familiar feeling of a quick change in gravity when it whizzed up to life, indicating its slow ascent to the third floor.

Yunho creased his brows, confused by the tight feeling he had in his chest. He couldn't understand why he was angry. Sure, he was bummed because his sides hurt like hell, but he had always been good at ignoring muscle pains. He mastered the skill of enduring pain from all the physical stress he got for being the school's top performer, both in dancing and singing.

What the heck am I angry about? He asked himself, practically fuming. He caressed his furrowing eyebrows and racked his brain for a possible answer.

"Earth to Yunho, Earth to Yunho. Your vehicle has landed to your destination" Yunho heard his friend Mickey, snapping him from his reverie. Yunho realized that he thought about his annoyance too much that he actually didn't realize that he was on his floor now, the Junior's hallway.

"Lay off Mickey, I'm not in the mood" Yunho exclaimed as he passed by his friend who was standing in front of the elevator doors. Ever since grade school, Mickey has been friends with Yunho, and despite the many physical changes that were obviously taking place with Yunho's body, his friend seemed to be the same as before; short cropped hair, sweet puppy eyes of the color brown, lean built and a thin lip, all in all, harnessing the boy next door charm.