Chapter 3: Confession

Jaejoong struggles in his first day of school when he learns of something he never expected...

(A/N: Pic is Xiah Junsu as himself! :D)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

With a loud bang, Yunho felt his back hit the cold floor. He yelped in pain of the fall but tightened his hug to Jae. He had to make sure that the fragile-looking angel was not hurt. Yunho felt Jae's hands press on his chest as he held Jae in his arms. He could also smell Jae's intoxicating vanilla scent rush in his nostrils and it made him shiver. With Jae close to his arms, Yunho felt a slight bulge nudging his thighs and realized it was Jae's throbbing member. Damn, he thought as he felt himself grow strong down there.

"Jae, are you alright?" Yunho caught himself and finally whispered. He got no reply but felt the boy in his arms shudder.

"Jae?" Yunho said louder now and sat Jae and himself up. He squared Jae's fragile shoulders and asked more concerned now, "Jae?" Still no reply. Oh my god, what have I done? Yunho asked himself as he shook Jae, trying to coax an answer from  the other boy who was silently shuddering, face buried down the floor.

After a while, Jae lifted his head and looked at him. Yunho saw Jae's eyes filled to the brim with tears. The picture of the teary-eyed Jae sent a nonsensical feeling to Yunho's chest. Was it pity? Guilt? Or was it pain?

"Oh Jae! I'm so sorry! Are you hurt anywhere?" he asked

"Yun...Yunho... What....are you....talking about?... I should be the one asking you that. I'm... I'm so sorry..." Jae said in between his sobs. As he watched the beautiful boy cry, Yunho felt a sensation he was alien to. He felt the need to reassure that Jae had nothing to be sorry for, that it wasn't his fault. Seeing Jae cry made Yunho feel uncomfortable... Why am I sad myself? He thought.

"If I would have been more careful you wouldn't have..."Jae trailed and sobbed again.

That's it, I can't stand this anymore, Yunho thought as he reached for Jae. He hugged Jae tightly, as if trying to reassure him. "Jae, you don't need to apologize" he whispered to the other now. "No one was hurt." he lied. "See?" Yunho said as he jumped and stood up, to reassure Jae and calm him down. A moment later, he ducked as a strong pang of pain surged from his left shoulder.

"See you're not!" Jae said as he too stood up

"No I'm fine really, I just..." Yunho said and was quickly cut off

"No. Please stop making me feel better and let me take you to the nurse's station. It's the least I can do" Jae said. furtive about his request. Even though he looked authoritative, Yunho still sensed, perhaps the pain that showed in Jae's eyes. Yunho sighed, "Oh ok." he resigned.

"Ok, come along now." Jae said as he neared Yunho and carried him by the shoulders. Yunho felt Jae exert effort as he tried to tug him. He even heard Jae holding his breath, as if building up momentum but to no avail. Jae tried one more time before he stopped and exhaled. Yunho turned and saw sweat trickle down from Jae's adorable face. Wait what? Adorable? I must have hit my head too, Yunho made a mental note as he looked at the struggling Jae's face. He was surprised to see that Jae puckered his red lips and started pouting, a gesture that sent weird sensations of pleasure to Yunho's mind. "This is going to be harder than I thought..." Yunho heard Jae whisper to himself. With that, Yunho's lips curved into a smile.