🧍🥀 Friends? 🌝 🧍

Prompt:

<~~~||~~~>

Requester:
@ilikebeesalo

<~~~||~~~>

!WARNINGS!

•Mentions Of Kidnapping
•Intrusive Thoughts (Technically?)
•Not Being Proofread

<~~~||~~~>

    Words:
752

<~~~||~~~>

Characters:
GeorgeNotFound, DreamXD (Literally like two sentences, very sorry) You (obviously), Sapnap (Just a mention)

<~~~||~~~>

Platonic:
Romantic: ✔︎

————————

Angst: ✔︎
Fluff:
Angst - Fluff:
Fluff - Angst:

————————

She/Her:
He/Him:
They/Them: ✔︎

<~~~||~~~>

       Notes:
————————
I'm honestly so fucking sorry
it took me THREE MONTHS to get this done, I'm not the best with attention spans, so I kept getting distracted, and that combined with no motivation is not fun..BUT! It's here now, so I hope you enjoy! ^^

P.s. Did you notice my new format? I hope you like it! ^^

<<<~~~|THIRD PERSON|~~~>>>

You thought of George as a friend.
Nothing more, nothing less.

You never suspected anything, thought for a second, that your good friend had feelings for you. The thought honestly surprised you. The fact George had liked you, you, and kept it well-hidden for two to three-ish years. It baffled you, really. The thought had never really passed through your mind, and now you had to ponder it since it was shoved into your face.

"(Name),, I uhm.. Ah, how do I say this?..
Well, uhm, (Name) I like you, like a lot. In fact I love you, I love everything about you. Your eyes, that gorgeous smile, those perfect wrinkles in your clothes, your scent... I'm sorry, I'm rambling aren't I? Uhm,, do you feel the same way?"

Those words might as well have punched you in the fucking gut. You felt, horrible. You didn't want to upset him, you'd have known him too long, so seeing him so,, sad would injure you greatly. You wanted to let him down easy, yet you didn't know exactly how to.

You fidgeted nervously, averting your gaze anywhere but George's eyes... Fuck, his name made you feel sick. You finally took in a deep breath and looked George in the eyes. You meant to say, "I'm so terribly sorry George, but I don't feel the same." However, your words twisted and didn't say what you had wanted.

"Hey have we talked to Sapnap in a while?"

You suddenly blurted out, quickly holding in a breath. Why the fuck did I say that? You thought, internally beating yourself with a bat printed from the very phrase you had just thought.

George, instead of feeling panicked, just began feeling pure rage. Why would you just,, ignore his confession? Why would you have just,, ignored him? Did you not care? Was there something wrong with how he worded it? Why.. Why did you mention Sapnap? Why Sapnap? So many thoughts constantly bashing against his head, which lead to George feeling awfully dizzy. One thought in particular seemed to hit more frequently, however, the thought of Sapnap's blood on his hands— NO! No, no, George. Calm yourself.

"Well, no.. We haven't but uhm, what about my confession, (Name)?"

George smiled once he finished his sentence, it wasn't a kind or shy smile, it was a threatening one. One that was hoped to be drowned in sugary affirmations, yet the truth of warning, of anger was peaking out. It scared you. You've never really seen George, genuinely mad near you. So for George to be actively mad, and at you,... You shivered, pushing away the thought.

Maybe you'd give it a try.
Give you and George a try...
What's the worst that could happen.?

<<<~~~||~~~>>>

It was worse than expected.

Calling George your lover just, didn't sit right. Nothing about saying you loved him, or waking up with you and him sharing a house, a room felt comfortable, or good...It didn't seem right.

You simply pushed the thoughts away however, you'll learn to love him, You told yourself constantly, fearing if you didn't George might injure you. Why did you think this? Well George has been more,, Dangerous lately? He's been talking about how he'd do anything for you, anything.

How he'd have a god protecting you at all costs, what was said god's name again? XD? Dream XD? You didn't know, you know you wanted out though.

Eventually you cracked, though.

You confessed you didn't feel romantic attraction to George at all.

You didn't love him in anyway,
other than strictly friend-like.

It crushed him.
And you.

You more,, literally though.

You had learnt that when you woke up
chained to a wall in your basement.

You wished he hadn't loved you.
You wished you never knew him.
You just wanted to be friends again.

Is that too much to ask for?