🌻Home🌻

Requested by:

Tw: Kidnapping and forced affection

||~~~~~~||

You hummed quietly as you read a book, Karl laying next to you clinging onto your arm. You didn't really mind and just let it happen, you could really care less.

"Karl? (Name)?"

A familiar voice called out. You heard a sigh, which sounded like one of relief, and he walked over to the tree you two were sitting by. He stopped beside you and smiled down at you. You smiled back and Karl looked up at him with a smile.

"Hey, Sapnap."

Karl greeted, and Sapnap smiled.

"Hey, Karl."

He greeted as well.

"Hi, Snapmap.."

You mumbled quietly, still focused solely on your book. Karl giggled and Sapnap groaned.

"C'mon, let's go back to Kinoko."

Sapnap said with a sigh and you whined.

"Can't we stay out here a little longer? It's still bright out."

You asked, finally looking away from your book and up to the fire hybrid.

"You two are gonna die out here if you stay any longer. Also, the sun is setting."

Sapnap replied, crossing his arms and shifting his weight onto his left leg.

You sighed and placed the bookmark on the page you were on and closed the book. Karl let go of you as you got up, but immediately after grabbed your hand. Sapnap linked your other arm with his and you guys walked back to Kinoko Kingdom.

Once you guys got back, you immediately went to your house. The other two talked for a while before going to bed.

||~Timeskip Lmao~||

"Karl?"

I mumbled, completely out of it. I had been awoken from a bang. I sat up groggily, rubbing my eyes to properly see my surroundings. It was dark in my room, and because I had a window right above my bed, I knew it was late.

With a sigh I got out of bed, I knew I wouldn't just fall back asleep. I usually went to Karl when I woke up randomly, this is because I live near him. I stretched a little, then set off on my adventure to find the man.