Valentines Party

Tw: Underage drinking and smoking, drugs, mentions of s3x I guess

|| 4/25/22 || Yeah I don't really know how to label this one, because it doesn't really have the reader be shipped with anyone, so it just won't be labeled.

This probably wasn't the best.

||—————||

You groaned and slowly opened your eyes, you knew you weren't in your bed. Rather, you were laying on the floor, it was uncomfortable and cold. You huffed and sat up, rubbing your eyes so you could see better. Resting your hands in your lap, you looked around the room you were in. It wasn't your room, but it was definitely a bedroom. You closed your eyes for a moment, thinking back to why you were here.

Then it hit you, you were at a Valentines party. You smiled and looked around the room again, it was the person who is hosting the party's room. More specifically, your best friend, Sapnap. You were in here because you were really tired, also the party started in an hour or two, so you asked Sapnap where you should go and he said his room. You thanked him and passed out in his room, on the floor. You stood up and stretched a little, letting your arms drop to your sides when you heard a pop.

You walked out of Sapnap's room and turned the corner, staring at the chaos that's unfolding. You looked at everyone in little groups playing their own little games. There seemed to be three main groups, one was playing Spin The Bottle, another was playing Truth or Dare, and the last group was playing Pictionary. The group playing spin the bottle seemed to be all the drunk people, which were: Sapnap, Schlatt, Wilbur, Quackity, and Jack. The group playing Truth or Dare had the people who look like they had a drink or two but were still sober, these people were: George, Fundy, Puffy, Dream, Eret, Skeppy, and a few boys and girls from school. The people playing Pictionary, who weren't drunk whatsoever were: Bbh, Tubbo, Sam, Callahan, Karl, and Nikki.

A few people like Tommy, Ranboo, Techno, Connor, and Ant were off doing their own thing, they all seemed to not be drunk too. However a lot of other people from school, most you didn't know, were playing either Truth or Dare or Spin The Bottle. You were still tired, so you decided getting drunk wasn't the best idea.

"Hey, (Name)!"

A voice called out, one that belonged to a specific energetic blonde. You smiled and looked over to where he was, he was waving at you enthusiastically and Ranboo was smiling at you as well.

"Hey, Tommy,"

You greeted as you walked over to the two.

"You haven't drank any alcohol, right?"

You questioned and rose your eyebrow, crossing your arms. Ranboo made a gag kind of sound and Tommy groaned.

"No we aren't underage drinking,"

Tommy said as he rolled his eyes, also crossing his arms.

"I would if Wilbur wasn't here,"

He mumbled as he looked over to where Wilbur was sat in the group. You lightly smacked his arm and he hissed.

"Bitch,"

He said with a glare, you rolled your eyes and shook your head.

"Even if Wilbur wasn't here, there would still be me and Techno,"

You responded and you gestured to the man sitting on the couch reading a book. More specifically a greek mythology book. Tommy mocked me and I looked back over to him, he immediately stopped and looked to the ground. Ranboo held a hand to his mouth and stifled a laugh, looking off to the side.

"Tommy's getting high and drunk?"

Tubbo suddenly asked, it was more of a yell though. Tommy quickly looked up and looked over at Tubbo with a look of disbelief plastered on his face. Ranboo bursted out laughing uncontrollably and you also began laughing.

"Tommy's taking drugs!?"

Wilbur yelled out as he stared at his younger brother.

"No- I'm 15 why would I take drugs!?

Tommy yelled out and he stared at Wilbur, Wilbur just staring at him skeptically.

"A lot of kids in your grade are,"

You replied once you calmed down, sitting down on the floor leaned up against the couch. Tommy looked back over to you and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, half the girls over there sniffed some cocaine,"

You said and pointed to the girls that were in a corner, seeming all tipsy and high.

"They're smoking,"

You said and pointed to the people that were outside sitting on the bench, a few people were making out, others were drinking.

"And I think I heard a few people fucking,"

You ended off with a shrug, Tommy staring at you, a blank look on his face.

"I was joking about that shit,"

He said and he looked at the floor, probably questioning the people in his grade. You shrugged and stood up, sitting down on the couch afterwards.

"This doesn't seem like a Valentines Day party not gonna lie,"

Techno said as he stared at the chaos that was happening around him. You agreed as you also watched, a few people were making out, others were yelling at each other, some people were sitting in a corner afraid of the chaos.

"This party is shit,"

You bluntly said as people started to french kiss on the floor, mostly made up of drunk people. A few people were heading off into separate rooms, either to get away from the chaos or fuck. Techno shrugged and went back to reading his book, you continued to stare at everyone. You looked at a man from school and noticed him unbuttoning his shirt, he had previously spun the bottle and it landed on some hot girl from school.

"Alexander go fuck her in your room not in front of everyone!"