Horror Movie Cliche

|| 4/24/22 || This was originally from my other book, and I'm sorry if this story isn't good, I didn't have a certain way to write when I first made this.

Yan!Wilbur x Reader

Tw: Weapons, yanderes, y'know the usual

—————>

I was sitting in my room, bored as hell. I sat up, remembering it's Halloween. "Fuck it, even if I'm 17 I can celebrate Halloween." I said, standing up and opening my bedroom door. I shut it behind me and ran down the stairs, almost tripping. I ignored the last step and jumped off it. I sprinted to the kitchen and grabbed my phone.

I dialed Alex's number and waited. It took a few minutes but he finally picked up. "Y/N? What's up?" He asked, probably working on something. "It's Halloween dumbass, we gotta do something!" I yelled into the mic, setting it down onto the table as I put it on speaker. "What would we do though?" He questioned.

"Are there any abandoned placed that looks haunted in our area?" I asked, running to the cabinet and opening it. "Obviously, so I'm guessing you're going there?" He asked, chuckling. "Yes!" I exclaimed excited to experience some ghost shit. He sighed, "Fine, but don't blame me if you get caught!" I giggled, "I won't quack-boy!" I responded.

He groaned, ending the call. I laughed guessing he's gonna call on Discord instead. I walked over to my phone then opened Discord. Yep, he is in general. I laughed again and joined him. After a few minutes Niki, Ranboo, Wilbur, Dream, Bad, Charlie, Puffy, and Tommy joined.
I smirked, I'm so forcing Alex to join us.

"Duck-duck-boy your joining us!" I laughed, and he made a noise of offense. "Why!?" He asked, clearly annoyed at me. "Me, Niki, Ranboo, William, Clay, Bad, Charlie, Puffy, and Tommy only make nine! We need a tenth person dumbass!" I shot back, I mean if someone's gonna die I don't wanna have it be me so..

"Actually I can't go," Wilbur said chuckling nervously. "What? Why?" I asked, confused. He'd usually make sure he can come. "Busy," He said as he sighed. "Oh, well now you kinda have to come now Alex." I said, pouting. "Yeah, come on Alex!" Tommy said excitedly. "Yeah, listen to Tommy!" I exclaimed, me and Tommy making a duo.

Alex groaned, "Why not bug Toby to join or something?" He asked, and I thought about that. "I mean we could, Y/N," Puffy said, yawning. "Fair enough," I responded getting off Discord to text Toby. "He can't come," I said as I sighed. Tommy and Ranboo 'awed' and I nodded in disappointment.

"Alex shut up and tell us the location."

➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪➪

I looked up at the house smirking. "Holy shit," Tommy said as he stared up at the house in shock. "This isn't a good idea..," Puffy said grabbing Niki's hand. "Oh come on, what's the worst that could happen?" I questioned as I looked back to them. "Scared it's haunted?" I asked as I laughed. Clay walked over to me and stopped beside me. He took out a white mask with a smile drawn onto it with sharpie.

He put the mask on and I chuckled. "You will now refer to me as Dream," He said, setting his hand on his waist. Bbh laughed, "Then you guys are referring to me as Bad," He said smiling and walking over to us as he put his hood on. I smirked looking to the others. Charlie laughed and walked over to us as well. Ranboo sighed and he smiled.

He got sunglasses out and put them on, he then got his black and white colored mask out and out it on. He walked over to us and stood beside me. Tommy sighed and walked over to me. Puffy and Niki then walked over to us and I triumphantly turned around to face the house. "Well it's decided," I said as well all stared up at the house. "We're going in." I finished smirking with a smirk.