If you got Stockholm Syndrome

Requested by:

Tw: Stockholm Syndrome

————->

Dream:

You slowly opened the door, trying not to make a noise. You peaked in the room and low and behold there he was. He seemed frustrated right now so you rather not bug him, but you felt lonely and were bored. You fully opened the door, making sure to not make a noise. You slowly walked towards Dream, scared he'll get mad at you. Once you successfully made your way over to where Dream was you just.., hugged him. He seemed shocked about it at first, but when he realized it was you he smiled with a sigh. He unwrapped your arms from around him and he got out of his chair. He walked towards you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He dug his face into your hair and sighed...

——————

George:

You ran over and hopped onto George's bed. He seemed surprised at your sudden appearance and looked over to where you lay on the bed. You looked over to George with a pout and made an act of grabby hands towards him. He laughed light heartedly and moved his blanked so you could go over to him. You crawled over to him and fell down next to him. You wrapped your arm around his waist and laid your head on his chest. George wrapped his hands around your waist and kissed the top of your head. The two of you fell asleep like that...

——————

Sapnap:

You and Sapnap were sitting in front of a fireplace. Well, you were sitting in front of a fire place, Sapnap was getting wood. You heard the front door open and Sapnap walked inside with some wood in his arms. After about 7 months you finally began to realize Sapnap did this because loved you. It's still quite a lot to get used to, but over time you'll grow to accept it! Sapnap dropped the wood into the fireplace and huffed, you smiled at this. He took out a box of matches and opened it, taking a match out. He quickly slid it across the small box, and the tip of the match caught flame. He dropped it in the fireplace and walked over to you. He sat down beside you and sighed, and laid your head on his shoulder...

——————

BBH:

Bad smiled as he placed his hands onto your shoulders. You stared at the egg with a smile. A few minutes prior Bad had asked you if you would do something for him. You not really having a choice, said yes. Now what you didn't expect was him to bring you outside. You also didn't expect to meet the egg. So that was a surprise. At first you refused to go anywhere near it, but Bad sorta threatened you, so you touched it. You realized why Bad wanted you to meet the egg now, the egg made you happy. Now you and Bad can be happy together! Doesn't that sound great?

——————

Skeppy:

You stared at the diamond infatuated man. Skeppy was making some sort of dinner, and you were just watching as he did so. You slowly crept over to where he was, stopping behind him as he washed his hands in the sink. You wrapped your hands around Skeppy's torso and you dug your head into his back. Skeppy seemed caught off guard by this, but overall didn't seem to mind. He dried his hands off and turned around. He wrapped his arms around your waist and held you close. You smiled and dug your head into his
(Chest/neck), embracing the hug...