Happy New Years

Late New Years special 🧍🏻
Also this isn't canon to the story!

|| 4/25/22 || Again, no labels.

||~~~~~~~~||

I slowly opened my eyes, being met with an energetic Tommy shaking me. I laughed at the boy's antics and and he stopped, staring at me. He started smiling and began shaking me more,
"C'mon, get up!" He excitedly yelled which made me laugh.
"Alright, alright!" I said as I sat up and Tommy pulled me up.

"What's up?" I asked as Tommy pulled me downstairs. "It's New Years eve? Hello?" Tommy asked in an astonished voice because I didn't know.
"Oh, right," I deadpanned.

I was met with quite a few people partying around. I thought everyone here hated each other?
"(Name)? You good?" Tommy asked as he stared at me. I was brought out of my thoughts and I looked over to him.

"Yeah just- Surprised everyone here is getting along," I said as I looked around and at everyone once more. Tommy looked at me confused.
"Why?" He asked. I stared at Tommy in shock. "Everyone always gets alone here- Are you okay?" Tommy started but stopped himself with a question.

"Yeah, are you?" I mumbled to myself. Tommy looked at me worriedly but looked away from me and to the crowd of people. I walked away from him and over to Phil,
"Hey Phil?" You called out to the man, which in turn made him stop his conversation and look over to you with a smile.
"What's up, mate?" He asked with a smile.

"What's happening?" You asked as you pointed to the crowd of people. Phil stared at me with a questioning look,
"A New Years party?" He said in a way that showed he was questioning me.
"Right," I mumbled as I looked back over to the crowd of people.
"You should go have fun, mate, maybe meet some new people," Phil said to me which made Techno nod in return, silently agreeing with the man.

"Alright," I said as I began walking away from the duo, them waving to me and going back to their conversation.
"(Name)!" A familiar enthusiastic voice called out to me. I turned my head to where the voice came from and I gasped at the sight of the man.
"Karl!" I shouted excitedly as I embraced the man, he laughed and hugged me back.

"You missed so much," Karl said with a smile.
"What do you mean?" I asked him with a smile of my own.
"Most the party," He shrugged which made you let out an 'aw'. He pointed over to the tv where the countdown was displayed on. The clock read, 2:21.

"Damn I missed the entire party," I huffed out and I dramatically crossed my arms, looking offended. Karl laughed at my antics and pat my back.
"C'mon," Karl said as he lead you to the couch. You sat down next to Karl and another dude.
"Eyy, Karl who's this?" The man asked Karl, and Karl laughed.

"This is (Name), Quackity," Karl said with a small sigh.
"Oh shit. (Name)," He asked in disbelief.
"Hi?" I responded, confused as hell. How does he know me?

"Damn mi hermosa, you look different than usual," The man you know as Quackity said with a small laugh.
"Yeah," I mumbled as I looked away from the man and to my best friend.
"Is Charlie here too?" I asked Karl and he nodded with a smile.
"Nice," I said with a smile of my own. Charlie was one of my favorite gods. 

Well besides Moku.
"Its starting!" Tommy excitedly yelled as he ran over to me and shook my shoulders. I laughed at the boy's antics and pat one of his hands. He stayed there as we all watched the clock tick down.
"Tommy, leave poor (Nick Name) alone," A British voice called out from behind me.

"Tommy listen to Wilbur!" Nikki called out from in the kitchen with a laugh. Tommy groaned and hugged me one last time before running to sit by a boy with brunette hair, a green button-up shirt, black pants, and black shoes.
"Hey, (Nick Name)," The same British voice from before called out, leaning on the couch. He pat my head before looking up at the clock again. I looked over to Karl for help and he whispered
"Wilbur."

I nodded and looked up at the one called Wilbur. He had brunette hair, it looked soft and fluffy as hell may I add. From where I was sitting I could see the yellow jumper he was wearing. He noticed me starting at him and he smiled waving at me. I slowly waved back, and turned back to the clock once again.
20 seconds.

Everyone started to get excited, I noticed. I looked at everyone, everyone was hyping up for the final countdown. All except a few people, like Techno, Wilbur, Phil. Though, why was Wilbur not hyping up? I thought he definitely would. Huh. Wilbur smiled once he noticed I was still staring at him.

"You want something?" He playfully asked with a small laugh.
"No," I mumbled finally looking away from the brit and to the clock.

10

Karl looked over to me with a smile.

9

I returned the smile.

8

"Thank you."

7

"For what?"

6

"For making this year better."

5

I smiled.

4

"Of course, Karl."

3

I smiled and grabbed Karl's hand, squeezing it.

2

He smiled at me.

1

I rested my head on his shoulder. He rested his head on my head.

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!"