🥀The Goal🥀

Helena110505 I'm very sorry, but I can't seem to get a grasp on the concept of a 'broken darling'. I hope you accept my apology and enjoy this oneshot instead! ^^

I MADE YOUR ONESHOT ARE YOU PROUD OF ME

Also yeah enjoy this I guess

||🍄🧍🏻||

Tw: Chasing, ig?

——————>

Covering your mouth, you try to keep your breathing steady. You try your best to keep your heavy breathing unheard. You heard footsteps walking closer to where you hid and you quickly shut your eyes and looked down, slowly pulling your knees closer to your chest. Once you were sure the footsteps were gone, you quietly got up. You were shaking like a leaf, the cold wind harshly beating at your revealed arms and legs. You wrapped your arms around yourself and began slowly walking through the forest once more.

You see, your currently in a forest with a bunch of.., creatures. Some looked human, while others seemed like some sort of experiment from a lab. Different heights, and appearance, a few were at least 8-9 feet, and some were as small as 5 feet. Though that didn't really matter, did it? It didn't matter what they looked like, who they were, all that mattered was their goal. Each and every one of their goals, was to get you.

Now, you yourself didn't even know why they wanted you. You don't even think they know why they wanted you. They just do. And when they want something, they get it. There was, at the moment, 20 of them. There could be more, but hey, 20 is bad enough so why wish for more? This all may seem absolutely absurd, which it is, but let me just help make sure all of us are on the same page.

It all started when you stumbled upon a forest. It was about 3:30 p.m so you decided to search the forest. You'd only be there for a minute or two, right? You never found the exit. At one point, you heard an alarm which said, "Attention (Name), you will now be faced with a challenge. If you do not survive said challenge, the one who caught you keeps you." You panicked at that, keep you?

You thought that was just horrible, but what else could you do? You shortly after realized what the alarm had meant, you found a small device. You walked over to the device and picked it up. It had shown all the creatures you would have to face. You had recognized a lot of the creatures, but a few you didn't recognize. 

You carefully wandered through the forest, weary of any branch you might step on. You looked around, keeping your breathing quiet and steady. You searched high and low, trying to find the exit. It was like there was never an exit to begin with. You kept walking, and walking, hiding now and then thinking it's one of them. You eventually stopped to take a break, you walked over to a secluded area and laid down.

You stared up at the trees, realizing there weren't any birds, or foxes, or wolves. It was like this place wasn't real. Everything felt, off. You nervously sat up and looked around. There was nobody around you, and it was unsettling. You tried to come up with an excuse, but you just couldn't.

You sighed and looked back up to the trees. Your eyes widened and you froze. You saw someone staring down at you from a branch in a tree. He had a wide smile, his hair was covering his eyes. He had blonde hair and there were small devil horns peaking out of his hair, he also had pointy ears. He wore a white shirt, the sleeves were red and his jeans were blue. He also had a green bandana wrapped around his neck.

You quickly got up and began sprinting away from him. However, you heard quick footsteps behind you. You groaned and ran in a zig-zag like way, though never seemed to lose him. Suddenly his footsteps just, stopped. Your stomach churned and you slowed down, looking behind you. Your gut was twisting and everything felt wrong.

You inhaled slowly and closed your eyes, turning around to face wherever forward was. You opened your eyes to see the same person from earlier holding their hands over their head, with a bat. You screamed and they slammed the bat down onto your head, knocking you out instantly. Now, this person's name, is Tommy. And Tommy, was the winner.

———————

|| 763 words ||

|| 4/24/22 || Funny, I made this a story