35. heart of glass

content warning!
semi sexual content.
intense make out scene

because it's the only thing i
wanna do. i don't want sleep;
i just wanna keep on loving
you.

as soon as jay and kyorin reached her apartment door, kyorin was fidgeting with her bag and trying to find her keys

as soon as jay and kyorin reached her apartment door, kyorin was fidgeting with her bag and trying to find her keys. jay stood beside her, watching their surroundings as he waited for her to open the door. he kept one hand on her shoulder, "you okay, kyo?"

"yeah, i'm just fine,"she hiccuped as she grabbed onto her keys with a shaky hand.

"you didn't have to lash out on chaerin like that," jay slipped out.

kyorin shrugged, "she had it coming to be fair,"

"it'd be funnier if you said it sober," he sighed. he could feel the unsteadiness in his stance even though he knew he was standing still. jay as requested took another shot of soju for her except she kept requesting for one more after another. it wasn't just kyorin who offered him more shots—it was jake and heeseung who kept pouring more. he believed it was about seven shots he took before he could finally convince her to get into the car without nari forcing another shot down her throat.

he wasn't in any better shape himself, but he was more sober than kyorin ever was. jay took upon a gentlemanly role and took the keys from kyorin's hand to unlock it for the girl.

"thanks, jay! you're so helpful to me," kyorin cheered, placing a kiss to the side of his lips out of natural manners, "more than you ever know,"

kyorin stood there with her face inches away from jay's with a drunk yet smug smile on her face. after what seemed like years of tension between the two, something in jay just seemed to snap. he wanted to place the blame on the alcohol getting to him but the kiss on the corner of his lips seemed to set him off.

jay grabbed at kyorin's face, colliding his lips with hers for the first time. not even a second later their lips were locked as the two stumbled into kyorin's home. with kyorin wrapping her arms around his neck, jay's foot messily kicked the door shut as his hands were occupied with cupping the girls face.

what a turn of events, is all kyorin could think about—well that and the fact his lips were softer than she would've ever guessed. jay seemed to be more experienced than what she expected from him to be. his hands moving from her face to sliding down smoothly to curve around her waist and press her form to his own.

kissing didn't seem to be enough, as jay's teeth nipped at the soft skin of her lip before she gasped and his tongue came to tangle with her own in haste. what was even better? the way kyorin gave into his subconscious wishes and moaned away into his mouth or her hands pulling at his shirt as if begging to hold him closer.