Chapter 26 | Perfect |

I don't want Finn to leave me. He was the only thing keeping me in one piece. When eyes grew heavy, he laid me down on the hospital bed but when he tried to leave me, I grabbed his wrist. "Don't go." I said, pulling him down next to me.

    He deflated and smiled a bit. "Never ever would I leave you." It's a bit of a smack in the face since he said that before he went into the games and so did Austin and then he died, but I still found relief in it.

    He lied down next to and even though the bed is only made for one person, we both fit fine because of how slim I was. I fell into what must be the first dreamless sleep since before the quell when Finn had stayed that night.

    I'm awaken by someone tapping my head and I spun around to see Leo there. "Someone miss their favorite Latino elf?" He said, spreading his arms out for a hug. I wasted no time in hugging him. He was guaranteed one of my favorites of the seven.

    "Why are all of you here? It just seems odd. Percy...it makes sense. He can't keep his head from a war. But...why everyone else?" I asked, and Leo rolled eyes.

    "Well, it's probably not because of your sunshine self." He said, and I scowled. "Oh darn. That is literally why all of us are here."

    Finn woke up and I turned to him. "Ari," He mumbled, and I went back into his arms. Leo, the expert third wheeler, watched and Finn took notice of him. "Hey, you're the guy who helped Beetee get into the Capitol's...well, I don't what to call it, and helped design my trident, right?" He said, and Leo looked appalled, but before he could yell at Finnick I asked Finn, "You got a new trident?"

    "Yeah, it's really amazing." Finn said, a grin on his face. "I'll show it to you when you get out of this place."

    "Oh, there's an easy fix for that." Leo said, grabbing a cup of water off the nightstand. He dumped it over my head, and I was better in seconds.

    I groaned. "Man, I wanted some more ambrosia before someone did that." I pouted, and Leo laughed.

    "What's it taste like for you?"

    "Most of the time, it's the bread from four. But sometimes, it's Sally's blue cookies."

    "Dang, those are good!" Leo exclaimed, and I shook my head, laughing a bit.

    "Blue cookies?" Finnick asked, and I leaned back into his arms.

    "Yeah, you need to try them some day." I said, and he nodded, pulling me onto his lap.

    A few days later, I'm released from the hospital. They kept me there even though I wasn't injured anymore to watch my mental stability. They soon realized if I stayed with Finnick, I'd be fine in no time. I went to Special Defense to talk to Leo, only to find him with Annabeth, Beetee, and Katniss's friend, Gale.

    "Nice to see you on your feet again, Aria." Beetee said, and I grinned.

    "Yeah, in case you haven't noticed, I'm a pretty...miraculous healer if I do say so myself." I said, and Beetee let out a small chuckle.

    "No kidding. I think Will hates that you are because he's locked in the infirmary so much at camp that he hopes you get hurt too badly and you have to see him." Annabeth said, and I laughed.

    "Oh, is that he drags Nico there for every injury?" I said, giggling a bit.

    "Obviously." She said before turning back to the screen.

    "You must be in heaven, Fire Boy." I teased as I looked around.

    "My heaven is Bunker Nine. This is like a stone's throw from it though." Leo said, and then a frail voice said, "I thought I was Fire Girl. What are these?" I turned and saw Katniss.