𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲 𝐮𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐳ó𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐨

1524 words (longest one yet)

"Hey y/n wait up!", Robin says and follows me to the bathroom. "Oh hey!", I turn around and face him. "I forgot to ask you this earlier but.... theres this party going on and Finn's going with Donna and Gwen's going with suzie so i wanted to ask if you wanna go with me ?",  Robin asks nervously. "Yes of course!", I smile. 

I walk out of the bathroom to find Gwen and Finn.

"Did he ask you yet, DID HE!?", Gwen asks practically begging for answers. "Yeah, robin asked me to the party!", I say happily. "Robin asked you to the party?", a Girl asks from behind me, she must've been walking past. I turn around to see who it is. "Oh hey Aimee, yeah he asked me but we're just going as friends i dont like him like that", I chuckle. "Yeah right, just friends my ass", Gwen says making Finney laugh hysterically. "Oh, just friends thats g- great", Aimee says and runs off. "Good one Gwen", I say sarcastically. "Woah, now you guys have a love square", Gwen laughs making water come out of Finney's nose. "How many times Gwen I LIKE ROBIN-", "sorry, what?", Gwen asks. "Bruce I mean bruce I LIKE BRUCE",I say justifying the fact I just said robin. 

Robins pov:

"I LIKE ROBIN, I MEAN BRUCE!", I hear Y/N say from inside the cafeteria. Why did she think of me then bruce. Does she actually like me? No she likes bruce, fuck why's it always bruce. Like i care though Y/n and I are just friends. "Robin, I've been wanting to talk to you", Aimee says while leaning on the cafeteria door. "Yeah", I say while signalling for her to carry on. "I know about you and y/n", She says. "What do you mean, we're just friends?", I claim. "I've seen the way you look at her in class, plus you invited her to the party and not me!", Aimee says as a tear streams down her face. "I don't look at her in class I look at you!", I say softly and put my arms around her. "Well why did you invite her to the party!?", She asks. "Yeah why did you?" a voice says sternly from behind me. I look around to see who it is.... It's Y/n  "um um- to celebrate our newfound friendship", I excuse. "Thats not what you said to me", Finney smirks as he appears in the doorway. The bell rings. "Gotta go, see you at the party, remember Y/N I'm picking you up at 7!", I shout as I run to class. "Not helping ya, bud", Fin says (not helping him justify himself to Y/n and aimee). 

Y/n's POV:

Still processing what had just gone on, I walk to class with Finn.

"What did Robin say to you, about inviting me to the party?", I ask "Sorry Y/n I promised not to tell", Finn says. "Come on please, You're my best frienddddd", I beg. "Sorry", He says.

@ Math

"So the square root of 6 simplified is 2.449, write that down in your notebooks kids", The teacher says as we all comply. I can't stop thinking about Robin and soon enough i though of him my whole class. 

*The bell rings*

"See you tomorrow kids", The teacher says and we (the class) run out the door. 

I go to find Finney's class and wait for his teacher to dismiss him so gwen, Finn and  I can walk home together.

"Hey y/n!", Finn says walking out of class. "Hiiiii, Wheres Gwen?" I ask looking around the hallway. "Right here bitches!", Gwen says as she runway struts towards us, making Finney and I laugh our heads off.  "Ok slay Karen graham", I chuckle. "Is your boyfriend coming with us?", Finn chuckles. "Which one?", I ask while blushing. "WHATTTT", Gwen asks. "Just kidding come on guys lets gooo I only have 4 hours to shower, get ready, get dressed and do my hairrrrr", I whinge. "Jeez ok someone wants to impress their love interests", Finn says. "Fiiiiiiiiin", I say while fanning my face, trying to get rid of the fact I'm obviously blushing. We all walk out of the building. "race you to the bike shed", Finney challenges. Gwen, Finn and I all run as fast as we can and FINN WINS!, i come 2nd 😭 and Gwen last. "LOSER", i taunt to gwen while out of breath. "EXCUSE ME!", Gwen says in an annoyed voice. "Guys lets goooo", Finn says as we all begin to walk home. 

@ Home

"Bye Finn, Bye Gwenny!", I shout from my porch as they continue to walk to their house. "Bye Y/n see you later!", They say as I walk into my house. 

I shower, put on some makeup, do my hair and get ready.

I check my clock and see it 7pm. suddenly a noise starts to appear from my window I open it and see Robin throwing rocks. "ROBIN MY MOM ISN'T HOME YOU CAN JUST KNOCK!", I shout from my window down at him, It was weird seeing him dressed semi - nice. "I'm coming down", I say and walk down my stairs. "You look um - nice", Robin says as I open my door. "Thanks you too", I say awkwardly. "So whose party is it", I say walking out of my door and locking it. "pinball Vance's", Robin says while looking down at his feet. "Ok well lets go then Rob", I say and link arms with him.

Robin's POV: 

"Ok well lets go then Rob", Y/n says and links arms with me. wow, it's weird hearing y/n calling me rob only my mom and Finn call me that nevermind the fact SHE LINKED ARMS WITH ME *internally screaminggg* "I broke things off with Aimee", I say trying to break the silence. "What, when, why , how!?", Y/n bombards me with questions. "It was because it was something only our families wanted, not us", I say. "Yeah and your missing out when, what and how!", Y/n chuckles and so do i. "Before I came for you and I just talked to her about it, we're both on good - ish terms", I say.

Y/n's POV:

We walk up to Vance's house to see loads of people have already arrived.

"Y/nnn, you're here!", Bruce runs up to me and hugs me. I could see Robin out of the corner of my eye getting angry so I pulled away. "Yeah I came with robin!", I say and put my arm around Rob. I could see how the tables have turned now this made Bruce angry. Jeez Gwen was right... Love square. "Y/N , ROBIN!", Gwen and Finn shout as they run up to us and hug us. "Lets go inside", Bruce suggests. "Heyyy, Robin", Vance says in a tipsy voice as we walk into his house. "We're playing truth or dare you and your friends wanna join", He asks. "We'd love to", I say on behalf of everyone and we all sit on his massive corner couch. "Robin my friendddd, truth or dare", Vance asks (it seems he may have had some drinks before we arrived). "dare I'm not a puss", Robin says. "kiss the prettiest girl here", Vance says. "Easy", Robin says. "Wait, thats not it it's gotta last 15 SECONDS AND WITH TOUNGE!", Vance says. "I'll do it without tounge vance i'm only fucking 13", Robin says. "Yeah right, if you got the chance you'd make out with y/n all day!", Gwen blurts out. "GWEN!", I shout at her. Finney starts laughing hysterically again. Robin goes bright red and walks over to.... Aimee. "WHAT THE FUCKKKK!", Finn shouts. "You guys just broke up!", Gwen says. I don't believe Robin would actually do it so i just sit there with a smug look on my face.... I was wrong. I stand up and run out of that shithole. I stand on Vance's driveway and burst into tears. "Y/N!", Bruce says and runs out to check on me and hugs me. "I don't know why I ever liked him", I say choking on my tears. "It's ok, sssh", Bruce says and plays with my hair. "It's not okay", I say as my face becomes more wet with the tears that fall each second. I wrap my arms around Bruce's neck and remember all the amazing things he's done for me. I go for it. I passionately kiss bruce on THE  Vance Hopper's driveway while crying over my stupid fucking enemy. 

Robin's POV:

I pull away from Aimee and she smiles.

"Y/N!", I hear bruce shout. "good one robin", Gwen says sarcastically. Finn and Gwen run to the window to see Bruce and Y/n. "Come on Robin", Gwen says and drags me to the window to spy on them. I see y/n crying and hugging bruce. "Look what you've done robin", Gwen says. "That's it i'm going", I say and run to Vance's front door. As soon as I open the door I see... Y/n kissing bruce. "Oh Robin i'm so sorry", Finney says and runs over to me and puts his head on my shoulder.....

Maybe, Forever

was a word meant for memories.

Not people. 

Next chapter tomorrow <3