Safe haven

"Thank you again." I said to Scott's mum, as stiles, Scott, and Issac all sat down in the living room and were talking, always being silent when I went into the room.

"Not a problem. Sweetheart you and stiles are family okay." Melissa assured me, before saying goodbye to the others and leaving for work. I walked upstairs, to the guest room as I called Derek.

"Hey." I mumbled laying down on the bed, "hi baby are you okay?" He asked me and I mumbled a yes.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, and pulling on a loose thread that was hanging off the end of my old hoodie. "I'm just looking around your room your dad said I could look for clues." He replied

"Please just be safe, he might be hiding outside my house or something." I mumbled in response as I hear him sigh. "I wanna go home." I said "I'm just worried he might hurt my dad to get to stiles and I  we know he's like that." I said

"Lucy!" Stiles said running into the room, I jumped dropping my phone on my floor. "God what is it are you okay?" I said worried. "Dad called." He paused

"We've gotta get back home now it's Theo he's in the house demanding to speak with you." Stiles said as I was shocked.

We made it back home and I got out of the car as my dad came running. "He wants to speak with you now or else he'll lose it." My dad said quickly

"Okay." I said sternly, I walked inside and upstairs to my room. "Theo." My voice came out in a whimper, his eyes snapped open, revealing an emotion I just couldn't tell.

"Lucy stilinski." He mumbled, looking me over as his eyes glowed yellow, "what do you want Theo? I don't want to be with you." I glared at him as he walked over to me.

"I don't want you back." He snickered, "I want you to pay for what you did to me." He snapped, growling at me.

My older brother walked into the room and stood in front of Theo as he glared at him and I tried to grab him.

Stiles came running for me and Theo pushed him as he fell into a metal pole. I didn't even have a chance to react before my dad came running.

 I didn't even have a chance to react before my dad came running