Falling for him

"What are you doing back here Theo?" Scott asked him sternly

"Guys chill out I thought we were cool." Theo said

"No we will never be cool." Stiles rolled his eyes

"Can you all chill out you always gotta act like your crazy." I groaned

"So this is the little sister?" Theo asked

"You stay away from her." Stiles glared at him

"Stiles." I sighed

"Let's go." Stiles said angrily

They both pulled me by the arm and we got into the jeep.

We made it back home and I got out of the car and I went inside.

I walked upstairs to my room and plopped down on my bed.

I heard Scott and stiles yelling in his room as I rolled my eyes.

I heard a knock on my window as I opened it and saw Theo.

"Theo what are you doing here stiles and Scott will kill you if he sees you." I said quickly

He sat next to me as our foreheads touched. Theo hesitatingly placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him.

His warmth envelops me, his scent now reaching my senses making my heart melt.

I wasn't sure if chimeras and werewolf's were meant to be attracted to each other like in some folktales, but in this world, I feel nothing but the pull towards the guy in front of me.

"It's crazy, right?" Theo says lowly

"What?" I ask bringing my hands up to the back of his neck to play with his short brown hairs.

"Our connection, our feelings for each other." He says. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Did I misread this?" He said awkwardly. I laughed placing my hands on either side of face leaning my forehead against his.

"No, no, you're right." I say reassuring him as he lets out a deep sigh, closing his eyes.

"Good, that would have been awkward." He chuckled as he pecked my nose causing my cheeks to turn red and my heart racing.

"Because I really like you." He said

I grin at his words, my heart fluttering in my chest

"I really like you too, raeken." I state

"Does that mean you'll be my girlfriend?" He asks, as there's hope in his voice as if we didn't just confess our feelings for each other.

"Absolutely." I smile before leaning over and then passionately kissing his lips. Butterflies erupted in my belly as our lips touched, my fingers ran through his hair.

"I hate to end this moment, but I have to take the practice sats tomorrow and Stiles is kicking Scott out as we speak." I sigh

"You think I can take you out to dinner tomorrow after you ace that exam?" He asks

"You owe me an Ice cream so yes." I agree. He laughs before pulling back. I watch as he sits on the window seal and then tossing one leg out.

"See you tomorrow pretty." He grins as I blush and smile at his words.

"See you tomorrow."

He jumped out gracefully, leaving the window open and I sighed as I laid down.

I was about to close my eyes, when there was a soft knock on my door.

"Lucy, can I come in?"

It was my brother Stiles.

"Yes." I called out

He opened the door, and walked over to my bed and sitting down.

"How you feeling?" He asked me

"I feel fine, just tired." I say sitting up in my spot. He nodded and sniffed the air. His eyebrows furrowed as he walked closer to me... oh no it's Theo's cologne.

"You smell different....kinda like..." He sniffed me once more before a look of realisation came across his face.

I squeezed my eyes shut hoping he was just smelling my body wash.

"Theo? Why do you smell like him?" He asked in a hard tone. Busted. Quick come up with something.

"I did spend the entire day with him at school stiles or did you forget?" I say. It was true.

"You took a shower. Your hair is wet." He pointed out.

"So his cologne didn't wash off, so what?" I said angrily

"He was fucking here wasn't he? He would have just left." Stiles glanced around my room and looking for clues and his eyes landed on my open window.

"So what if he was!" I blurt out. "He can come visit me you know."

My brother narrowed his eyes at me and crossed his arms.

"I don't like him at all he almost killed me at one point Lucy what if he does it to you?" He said angrily

"He's changed." I said angrily

"We don't know that." He said

"We do! He saved your life." I groaned

"Because he put it in danger." He yelled

"Guys what's going on?" Dad asked us

"Nothing." I said

"Well stop fighting." He said sternly

He walked back out of my room and Stiles slammed my door.

I laid down on my bed groaning as I closed my eyes and smiled.

I rolled out of my bed the next morning and made my bed.

I walked out of my room closing the door and then walked downstairs.

"Let's go." Stiles said

Stiles opened the jeep door and I got in as they both were silent.

We made it to school and I got out of the car as he locked it.

I saw Issac and he hugged me and I hugged him as well.

"when did you get back from london?" I asked

"Yesterday." He smiled

"I thought you weren't coming back after Allison had died." I said sadly

"Yeah I wasn't but then I changed my mind." He said

"That's good for you." I smiled

"You dating?" He asked me

"I am yeah." I said awkwardly

"Who's the lucky guy?" He asked

"Umm." I said

"It's Theo." My brother said

"Stiles." I said angrily

"What it's true?" He said

"You're dating Theo?" Issac said coldly

"Yeah." I sighed

"Good for you I guess." He said

"I'll see you around." He said walking away