Two different worlds

I avoided most conversation this morning, my mind being in other places, I can't push the others away I knew that.

"Focus." I mumbled to my cameras as I tried to get it to work, "come on I just spent five hundred dollars on you, you need to work for me." I demanded the camera, as if it would listen to me. I lifted it back up, looking at the screen to see it focusing on a person in the woods.

"Derek." I gasped jumping back, and lowering my camera, I laughed as a smile broke out on his face as I blushed.

"You know it's not nice to be peeping at girls in the woods right?" I joked, lifting my camera up and then taking a picture of him.

"Why are you here alone in the woods Lucy it's not safe." He said seriously, I smiled shrugging, "I don't need to worry derek I'm a werewolf I have senses and if anyone hurt me I'd kill them, I mean I was trained by you." I told him

"Do you mind if I take some pictures of you." I asked nervously, biting my lip as he thought about what I asked him. "Sure, but only if I can take pictures of you as well." He said, lowering himself to sit down on a rock.

I walked over to him, "fine." I mumbled agreeing to his deal, he smiled for a moment before scowling as usual. "Do you mind?" I asked, stopping myself from moving his arms to be a certain way.

"Go ahead." He said, I smiled, moving his arms so they were crossed as they draped across his knees, almost as if he were hugging them to himself.

"Look right there." I mumbled pointing to a tree just to the left of me, I grabbed my camera, snapping a few pictures of him.

"These are amazing." He told me, looking through all the pictures I had taken, "thanks." I said as I looked over his shoulder, seeing all the different poses in the photos, most of them being in black and white.

"Your turn." He grinned deviously, I sighed, "but I don't want my picture taken." I whined, he rolled his eyes, lifting the camera, I glared at it. "At least you haven't stopped being difficult." He said muttering

I pulled my phone out of my pocket as it rang, "Lucy where are you, we are late for school." Stiles almost shouted through the phone, holding back a laugh.

"I'm coming." I replied, "sorry derek, I have to go I'm late for school." I apologised to him once I had hung up the phone. He shrugged, "I'll see you soon again Lucy." He said, handing me the camera and walking off as if nothing happened.

I shook my head and rushed out of the woods, not wanting to be late for school. It was the last day of the week.

~~~~~

I smiled softly at Issac across the hall who just had rolled his eyes. My smile dropped as I glared back at him. Jerk.

"What's going on with you and Isaac now?" Lydia and Malia asked me noticing my mood changed after looking at him.

"He's nice to me usually but he kissed me when I was with Theo and now he's mad at me for god knows why." I said shrugging

She just laughed, "Lucy, hun, that boy is in love with you still of course he's upset you were dating Theo a guy he doesn't like." Malia said

"Fine I guess your right." I mumbled. "Is someone missing their ex?" Lydia teased as I looked over at him again.

"No I don't I'm over him I was just wondering Lydia that's all." I sighed, "yeah sure." She smiled, "let's go your brother is studying with me." She said

"There's my sister and my girlfriend." Stiles said as I rolled my eyes. I loved my brother of course but I do hate that he's dating our friend because if it ends I'll have to take his side.

We made it back home and I walked into my room as I heard them giggling. The door was opened and I saw them studying as I just smiled.

I walked into my room and laid down on my bed as I just sighed

I woke up at 3:00 am to hear stiles screaming as I ran for him.

I saw Lydia sitting up in bed with him as I felt my heart slow down

I saw Lydia sitting up in bed with him as I felt my heart slow down. "Are you okay?" I asked my older brother.

"He's okay you can go back to bed." Lydia said as I smiled at her. "Alright Goodnight guys." I waved as I went back to my bed.

"Well hello." I hear, I looked over at my window as I saw Theo and I knew I was dead. He grabbed hold of me roughly and dragged me out of the window as I screamed.

"Theo let me go please." I said sadly, "no." He said coldly. He dragged me into the woods as I screamed for anyone.

"Derek." I screamed

Derek's pov

I woke up in my bed when I thought I heard Lucy's scream. I looked around but nobody was here but I got a bad feeling.

I jumped out of bed and then ran into the woods as I heard her screaming and Peter followed behind me as I ran.

Lucy's pov

Theo dug his claws into my chest as he ripped them back out. "Theo." I coughed, "I thought you loved me I guess I was wrong." He said coldly

He got up and walked away as I was slowly losing my consciousness. I pray someone would find me before I died, maybe my brother, or my friends or even my ex.

"Oh god Lucy." Derek screamed

"I love you." I said sadly

"Don't go." He said

"Bye." I coughed

My eyes closed and my hand slipped out of his as he howls. This was it, this was the moment, I was now dying.