glbs

Stacey POV.

I was watching captain America. I loved him he wa so handsome but suddenly some old man face appaired on the screen. Wtf.

" who change the channel." I groan in annoyance and checked around but my mom and dad was in the kitchen and my flirty sister was nowhere near me. I looked back at the screen and listen to him.

" mornel the richest man in America is about to pick a personal maid for his sons and the good news is you don't need to be a college graduate but you have to be twenty four to sign in at this website. Every year you will get a salary." The old man said. I was interested at first but when he said every year I change my mind. I was twenty four. I was a college graduate. I didnt love my job. My boss was a flirt he kept stairing at me and keep spanking my butt every time I walk in the store. I wanted to be a doctor but I ended up working in a cloth store. My life sucks. My sister mia was still in college. My mom silvia was a nurse while my dad john was a construction worker. I was born when my mom was eighteen. Thanks to my dad. He would have wait until they finished college. I look back at the television about to change it.

" the salary is one million dollar every year. It may be long but it worth it.so sign up now." The man said and captain America appeared on the screen again. My eye was wide open. One million. One freaking million. I was shouting inside me. My sister run down from the stair.

"Stacy."  Mia scream and quickly sat near me.

" what." I ask harshly. I always hated my sister cause she kiss my first boyfriend and we had to breakup. Mia brought out her tablet.

" have you heard. Mornel the richest man in u.s is picking a personal maid for his sons. I have to sign in that account." Mia excitedly said.

" I have heard and your not twenty four your nineteen." I said and she frown.