𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟

✦∘⁎∘✧ £ 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐨 £ ✧∘⁎∘✦
𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁

*ೃ༄ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ *ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘.

Sookie had made all the desserts for both of her parties and London made a bunch of special drinks.

The brunette picked her party theme only because she wanted an excuse to wear a cowboy hat and boots.

London had sent customized cowboy hats to the people who were invited. She also took a page out of her inspiration, Cher Horowitz's, book and invited Paris over to give her a full makeover for her party. She had even invited a guy, she thought would be perfect for her.

So at exactly eight pm, two hours before the party, Paris rang the doorbell. "I'm only doing this because you promised me eidetic memory notes."

"Come on, Paris, deep down there has to be a beauty queen in there," London looked at the scowl on the blonde's face, "...deep, deep, down."

"I already picked out a cute outfit for you, I'm wearing black so yours is white obvi. I made it cute but I think it'll still be in your comfort zone."

✦∘⁎∘✧ £ $ ₤ ✧∘⁎∘✦

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑, 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑. 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐔𝐏. "𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄."

"I've always wanted to be a real big sister, it was one of my only pros moving here but Rory wants a sister more like her. I'd love if you thought of me as a sister," she smiled.

"Can we even have a real sleepovers where we eat ice cream and talk about boys, even though I don't have like any experience in that area."

"Well...in the interest of full disclosure, I invited a friend of mine to this party who I think would be perfect for you. I don't have to introduce you if you don't want me to meddle in your life, but I can totally give you guys a nice introduction."

"I'm not prepared for this I don't have any talking points, I mean-" Paris rambled.

"Listen to me, look at yourself in this mirror, you're fucking hot Paris Geller, you don't need talking points you're insanely smart."

The blonde looked at her 'sister' through the mirror. "No one has ever called me hot before."

"That's because people are intimidated by powerful women." Paris gave a shy smile.

London began taking the curlers out of her hair and pulled out the two outfits.

She had picked out a pair of denim shorts with glitter, a white tank top and sheer overlay top that had pearls embedded on it, and matching white boots and a cowboy hat.