𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡𝚟𝚒𝚒

✦∘⁎∘✧ £ 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 £ ✧∘⁎∘✦
𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

*ೃ༄ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ *ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃. "𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒?" 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒.

"Yes, because I'm going through a break up and you always used to let me paint your nails when I was sad."

"Key words being used to."

London frowned up at her dad, "so I'm only 'always your little girl' when it's convenient for you."

"Low blow."

"It worked didn't," the brunette shrugged.

"You're around your grandfather too much. What about being a teacher or something?"

"I'll be a law professor at some point in my career."

Chris shook his head. "That's not what I meant."

✦∘⁎∘✧ £ $ ₤ ✧∘⁎∘✦

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒, 𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐄𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑.

"As I mentioned yesterday, we will be holding a debate next week. Your subject Did Charles I receive a fair trial' The pros will represent the parliament who deemed they had sovereignty and the cons will represent the monarch and try and prove that the charge against him was not legal. What is fascinating Mr. Dugray?"

Tristan snapped out of his daydreaming. "Uh, nothing Ms. Caldecott."

"Nothing, Mr. Dugray?"

"My notes - my notes are fascinating Ms. Caldecott."

"Yes they are fascinating Mr. Dugray. As I was saying, the pro and con teams will each have two minutes and 30 seconds for introductions, six minutes to debate, three minutes for conclusions and five minutes for questions from the audience. The winner shall be decided by a hand count from the rest of the class. Does that sound like fun Mr. Dugray?" She asked when he was caught again looking at London.

"What?"

"The debate. Does it sound like fun?"

"Yes, it does."

"It does, doesn't it Mr. Dugray?"

"Oh, it absolutely does Ms. Caldecott."

"More fun than staring at Miss Hayden's ear?" London turned and made eye contact with his ex boyfriend.

"Yes, Ms. Caldecott."