𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡𝚒𝚒𝚒

✦∘⁎∘✧ £ 𝐡𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 £ ✧∘⁎∘✦
𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

*ೃ༄ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ *ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑. 𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒.

He was getting ready for work and found majority of his closet taken up by London's clothes. "London, princess!" He called out trying not to sound angry.

"Yes?" She came into the room, smiling.

"You're clothes have seemed to be in my closet even though I gave you the master bedroom with the bigger closet."

"Well until our house with my custom closet is built I don't have any place to put the rest of my clothes. I was going to put my shoes and purses in here but I didn't want to overstep."

"Yeah that'd be overstepping."

"It's only until the new house is done."

"We only need a house renovated because you didn't like any of the ones we saw."

"It is not my fault Hartford lacks great design."

He sighed putting his head in his hands. "Go get ready for school please."

"Well I was doing that until you called me in here."

Chris shook his head. "London."

✦∘⁎∘✧ £ $ ₤ ✧∘⁎∘✦

On Saturday afternoon, London went over to her grandmother's for tea. A maid let her in, after she pressed the doorbell. "She'll be down in just a minute."

"Okay, thank you." She sat down at the table on the back patio.

The same maid brought out tea and some finger sandwiches.

The brunette stood as Emily walked out, hugging her. "Sorry to keep you waiting, dear."

"It's no problem, it was only a second."

They both sat down, London took a sip of her tea. "I know I have one granddaughter who's excited to go to the formal."

"Oh I am I already picked out a dress and took it over to Tristan's so Ella can find a tie to match. Rory's not excited about the formal."

"Not at all. At dinner last night she mentioned something about not going, though I suspect Lorelai had something to do with it."

"I'm going to give her an invitation to the big sleepover I'm having the night before. I have some nail techs coming and we're going to do facials. It might get her more excited about coming, I doubt she'll accept."

"That sounds wonderful. Why wouldn't she accept?"

"We haven't been getting along that well."