𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

✦∘⁎∘✧ £ 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚 £ ✧∘⁎∘✦
𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

*ೃ༄ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ *ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

Her best friends insisted that they had to throw her a party to celebrate the return home from her three week long trip to Bora Bora with her grandparents.

The party was in full swing, no one caring about her arrival. She knew that this was just an excuse to party. Rich kids would use anything as an excuse to party, she once attended a 'yay, we're young and rich party'.

Her eyes scanned the room for her friends, the only the thing she needed more than them right now was a drink.

"England, we missed you, we have all your favorite drink options."

"I missed you guys too but Bora Bora was the best, I've got pictures but you can't see all of them because I met these girls and we went skinny dipping."

"Actually I'd quite like to see those, love," Finn smirked.

"Nothing I haven't seen before," Logan winked.

"We have sex sometimes get over it. I need a drink." She playfully rolled her eyes.

Logan called a waiter over and took a drink of the tray he had, he grabbed one and gave it to London.

"No every time I start taking drinks from you I get super drunk and sleep with you."

"Trust me you do that sober," the blonde smirked.

"Shut up, let's drink and find my best friend, Colin."

Finn gave an offended look and put his hand over his chest. "Love, you wound me. Colon is your best friend?"

"Don't call him names." She downed her drink and walked away looking for Colin.

The two guys followed after her. London once again scanned the room and saw the brunette male sitting at a bar, taking a shot.

As the bartender passed him another shot, the Hayden girl came up behind him and drank it. "L, I missed you, you left me with all these boring trust fund kids!"

"C, we are trust fund kids!" She yelled over the music.

"Yeah but we aren't boring!" They both laughed, their two other friends just stood watching.

"Why can't I be your best friend?" Finn pouted.

She turned to him. "Because you always flirt with me, Finley."

"Colin, flirts with you," he argued.

"No. Colin compliments me there's a difference."

The four partied all night long, dancing, drinking, and catching up.

˗ˏˋ꒰ $ ꒱

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐀.𝐌. 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄.

"London."

"Hey! I'm back. I'll tell you all about it in the morning. Goodnight. Love you." She tried to rush to her room.

"London Ivanna Hayden."

"Yes, dad," she smiled, giving him an innocent look.

"This is ridiculous! I let you travel the world with your grandparents, I let you go out with your friends and I let you stay here by yourself when I'm out of town! All I ask, all I ask is that you do good in school and not stumble in our doorway at 3 o'clock in the morning!"

"Dad-"

"What did I tell you when you first started high school?"

She put her head down before looking back up into his eyes. "You'll trust me until I give you a reason not to trust me."

"And lately all these late nights and the partying without at least telling me where you are."

"Dad-"

"No, I go out of town too much to properly discipline you so some of this is on me but I also trust you to make better choices. Look, I think you should go stay with your mom for a while."

"But I can come back right?" She asked her voice quivering.

He walked over and hugged her. "Of course, you know I can't stay away from you too long, I just think you should go somewhere quiet for a little while."

"I'm sorry, dad. I love you," she spoke into his chest.

"I love you too, Lon." He rubbed her back.