𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡

✦∘⁎∘✧ £ 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 £ ✧∘⁎∘✦
𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒, 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋. 𝐈𝐓'𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄, 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄, 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄𝐬.

He knew he needed to get her back or she would always be his one that got away and he'd regret it for the rest of his life.

"Go find her. I want you to be happy and the maids are starting to get scared to come in here, it smells horrific." His mom handed him a note with the address of the vacation home she was staying at. "I called Emily."

The blond ran out the door, grabbing his keys on the way out.

When he reached the house, he ran in and called out for the girl. He found her leaned over the toilet throwing up. He put her hair into a makeshift ponytail.

"This isn't why you usually end up doing that," London lowly laughed, laughing for the first time in days.

Tristan smiled. "It's endearing when you find humor in serious situations."

She began to throw up again. He rubbed her back. "It's okay," Tristan spoke softly.

Tristan didn't want to say he was in love with London but he was definitely falling in love with her. He could only see her in a positive light. He remembered all the things he missed about her... the should've, could've, would'ves after their fight.

"Tristan, we've been fighting all week, this morning was not our first one," the brunette huffed. "You told me you didn't want to fight anymore."

"Babe-"

"Why can't you just be honest with me, how is our relationship supposed function if you can't talk to me?"

Tristan didn't know how to respond so he opted to stay silent which was the wrong choice.

"You know what you did it, T, I think I will try to make up with my mom. You can finish up here."

London walked away to find her mother and sister.

Tristan ran after her. "London, wait, don't leave. You make me too happy for me to let you leave. I never wanna make you anything but happy and the fact that I've failed at that makes me angry at myself. London Hayden, you deserve nothing but the best."

"T, I-I," she tried but she began to cry.

His face filled with concern. "It's okay, you don't have to talk if you don't want."

"H-he touched me," the brunette softly cried.

He didn't know how to proceed, he didn't want to pry or force her to talk about it but he wanted to know what happened.

"I tried to say no," she sniffled, "he still touched me."

He clenched his jaw. "When did this happen?"