𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒

✦︎∘︎⁎︎∘︎✧︎ £︎ 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭 £︎ ✧︎∘︎⁎︎∘︎✦︎
𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴, 𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

*ೃ༄ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ *ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐈𝐏 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓.

As he moved to her neck, she moaned and spoke, "Tristan, I think I've seen enough of your biology notes."

"I was just getting to my favorite chapter," he smirked against her neck.

She tilted her head to give him more access. "You sound passionate."

"I'm very passionate, this is my favorite subject."

"Then I guess we can stay on this subject for a little longer."

𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒.

"I probably need to head out soon," she spoke, her eyes still skimming the page.

"Or you could live here and stay with me forever." He planted a kiss on her shoulder.

"As plausible as that sounds, I really should go."

She got up from the bed and put her clothes back on.

"I'll walk you out," Tristan told her, copying her actions.

The two made it downstairs to see his mother and some of her friends. "Sorry to interrupt I'm just going to walk London to her car."

London put on her society smile and voice."It was nice to meet you, Mrs. Dugray. Thank you for having me."

"You as well, London, you're welcome anytime," the woman smiled.

As Tristan walked London to her car, Mrs. Dugray spoke to her friends, "I told you my Tristan was with London Hayden."

"I thought she was set to marry the Huntzberger boy," one of her friends spoke.

"Well she just moved here from California and I heard she's supposed to be here for her next coming out, that means my Tristan is going to be her escort."

As the ladies murmured with impressed tones with hints of jealousy, she gave a pleased smile.

One of the ladies spoke up, "I heard this is her last one and Francine is having her dress custom made in Milan. I would go ahead and get the family ring, Ella."

Outside Tristan gave London a final peck before she got in her car. "I'll see you Monday."

"Don't get too depressed without me," London smirked before pulling off.