Chapter 12 : Airport

Kazuha waited for her Professor's arrival, she's here in airport right now. Yes, Ms. Kim take her with her. She knows how Kazuha badly wanted to see her again.

Kazuha will threw some glances outside to find Yunjin but she still not there. So they waited for her, because she's worth the wait.

" Chill your back, Kazuha. She's near." Chaewon says, noticed how the younger would looked outside every time.

" Uh, I'm sorry." She scratched her nape while smiling awkwardly.

Minutes had passes by, Chaewon fell asleep on her shoulder because it's almost late in the evening and she's trying her best not to close her eyes in a second.

" Kazuha."

She felt like her entire soul woke up eventually, as soon as she heard that voice. A familiar figures appeared behind her.

She turned around, as her eyes met hers. Yunjin.

Chaewon woke up immediately.

She didn't break their eye contact and stood up slowly from her seat, her freaking world stops for a while. She couldn't believe that Yunjin is finally in front of her.

Tears left on her eyes not because of sadness but she considered it as a tears of joy.

She ran eventually towards her, as she pulled her onto her embrace. It was so tight that Yunjin felt the warmth on her embrace.

She shut her eyes off, as she rested her head on Yunjin's shoulder. Tears won't stop falling on her cheeks, she missed her so damn much.

" Y-Yunjin.." She called out, as she felt a pair of hands patted her back.

" Shh, stop crying. I'm here now."

It shedding her into tears, her voice, her hair, her face, her presence. Everything about Yunjin, she missed it all.

Yunjin broke the hug as she held Kazuha's cheeks, wiping her tears away using her thumbs.

She smiled of how Kazuha was in tears, signifying that she misses her.

" Don't leave a-again, please." Kazuha pleaded, as Yunjin nodded slowly.

" I won't leave you, never again." She even shook her head.

She looked around, traveling her eyes. Scanning their atmosphere if people are looking at them. Since it's late in the evening, there's no such a lot people here.

She looked at the younger, she smiled sweetly.

She doesn't know what to do but to stared at Kazuha's face, she missed her so much. If only she knows.

" Would you care our surroundings?" She asked, the younger looked around and shook her head while smiling.

" I won't—"

She cutted her off by pulling her into a passionate kiss, she held the younger's cheeks carefully. As soon as she deepened it, Kazuha responded back as she smiled between the kiss.

A seconds later, she pulled back. Brushing her nose to Kazuha's.

A warm smile flashed on their lips, kazuha eventually closed her eyes.

Seems like she's waiting for something.

" I love you, Kazuha."

That's it, she waited for it.

She peck Yunjin's lips once again, tugging the hair behind her ear.

" I love you so much, Huh Yunjin."

Yunjin knows what her heart wants, she knows what she really wanted. She knows who's the person behind her smiles, not that guy Yeonjun. But this girl, Kazuha.

Being a Professor isn't matter to her anymore when her student is Kazuha. Not only her student but her lover too.

" Will you be my girlfriend, Yunjin?"

She looked at her confused, her eyebrows furrowed.

" I'm your lover since the day we made our first kiss." Yunjin said.

" Really?"

" Of course, you are my everything Kazuha."

They heard someone cleared her throat from the back, which caused them to laughed.

" I'm third wheeling here, I guess I should leave right now. " Chaewon joked.

Yunjin came to her bestfriend, as she gave her a warmest hug too. Kazuha smiled, she wouldn't forget this day.

Yunjin looked at her while carrying her baggage,

" Babybabe, come on."

She stops on the endearment that Yunjin had says. Nevertheless, it still gives her butterflies.

" What restaurant you wanted to go? my treat!" Yunjin said, these two in front of her thinks something.

" Um, anything." Kazuha answered, she can't think any. Since her mind went blank for Yunjin.

" Okay, let's go. Let's be happy tonight." Kazuha followed her girlfriend, together with Chaewon as smile flashes on their lips as soon as they went out the airport.

She loves Yunjin and Yunjin loves her too, it was too early for them to fall in love because of their first kiss. But it changes everything. And now, Kazuha promising herself not to give the third kiss to Yunjin, but in the day that she would marry the woman.

You're my first kiss and will be my last kiss, Huh Yunjin.

END.