Chapter 7 : Over

It was another day to start my hilarious life, probably going to spend my whole day with her, my lovable professor.

Thinking of her while walking down the hallway is on another level that i couldn't even understand. I felt something new, something is obviously going on with me.

I think that's because of our first kiss yesterday.

She was my first kiss.

Never in my life i'd kiss everyone, no. I no longer interested since i've seen my sister fell inlove and soon led into a heart break.

I don't wanna experience such a thing like that, but today and for all tomorrow's, i think i might risks it all to be with her.

That's what my first kiss did to me.

She made me felt something that I'd never felt with anyone.. even with Minju.

She's just nothing but everything.

Once i step inside the classroom, a loud voices welcomed my ear. I couldn't careless, if my professor is still not here.

" Hey, z-zuha! " I lifted my chin up, Minju called me, she's breathing heavily.

I looked at her worried, " Where did you go? you look tired." I said, she just pointed something outside which made me confused.

" What?"

" Ms. Huh has a bouquet flower on her hand, i think it's from her boyfriend."

I stopped of what i heard.

" What? a b-boyfriend?" She nods.

" I-i don't get it Minju, i thought her status is single?"

" Could be..but, the way she smiled is different." My heart dropped.

" Rumors are currently spreading in the whole campus, saying that the new adviser of Class A is dating a man. "

She held my chin and faced me up.

" And also, aren't you updated today is valentines day? " My eyes got bigger in realization.

" It could be from a studen- "

" No, it's not. It's obviously from someone else. "

She looked at me with a suspicious look.

" Why were you suddenly affected? " I shook my head and gave her a fake smile.

" I-i'm not, you don't even have to tell me that thing. " I averted her eye contact and instead just faced up my novel book.

Why am i hurting? I just met her yesterday.

" Hi class. " She's finally here, welcoming us her genuine smile.

And her eyes darted on my direction which i averted it immediately.

" You guys are very lucky indeed, today is Valentines Day. I don't need to announce everything, you already knew what i'm talking about." She then proceeded to put the bouquet flower on her desk.

" Whose is that from, Ms. Huh?" Eunchae asks, i'm waiting for her answer.

" Oh.. it was from someone, unfortunately i can't reveal who's that someone. " I clenched my jaw, i'm such a gullible.

" So.. are you technically saying that we have no classes for today? " Minju added.

" Exactly, so you may go out now Class A."

I packed my things. I'm completely pissed inside but i just don't know how to show it, since my classmates always thinks that i'm such a calm person.

" Hey Kazuha, uhm.. can we grab lunch togeth-"

I almost say yes.

" No. " I looked speechless of the answer that i've heard from Ms. Yunjin.

One of my boy classmate was asks me to grab a lunch with them, but she already cutted him off.

" She wouldn't go and grab lunch with you, big boy. " She then proceeded to gave him a fake smile.

" But i-i'm asking he-"

" Don't make me cut you off again." She even have the guts to gave him a little smile.

" Once again, you may now go out, Mr. Sim Jake."

He clicked his tounge, he even looked at me in defeated. I wanted to reach out for him one last time, once my eyes met her sharp glared. I think she'd glued my mouth.

And now we're alone.

I didn't let out any words as i sense that she was walking on my direction.

I startled a bit when her hands roamed on my tiny waist.

" Baby.."

I got no words to let out.

She pulled me more gently to her.

" Look at me, zuha." I should've not listen but i already met her eyes.

She came so close, and was about to kiss me.

But i just moved my head away, making her stopped on her spot.

" We shouldn't be like this." I said and removed her hands on my waist slowly.

" Why? we weren't like this yesterday, what's wrong?" She asks, sincerely.

My eyes automatically landed on the table where her bouquet flower was placed.

" Oh.. it was from someone, y-you know.. it's complicated to say such a thing when i'm not sure." She said, she can read my mind?

" It was from your boyfriend, right?" She looked at me with unsure expression.

" He's not. He just came back today, he left me five years ago. "

" Why did he came back? "

" Kazuha.. " She sat down on the empty seat, as i sat down on mine.

" He's actually my fiancé. " I was taken aback.

" W-what?"

" Before.. but he left me with no explanation, leaving my heart here, he left me hanging like this. I don't find any reasons to continue what we have done a long time ago, i just.. i just thought that we're finally over." She explained.

" But i was wrong. I thought he's finally with someone new. " It's getting heavy.

" Turns out that he never gave up on me, he also.. waited to be with me again. "

It was too unreal, but what could i do? i'm not hers, she's not mine neither.

" Will you give him a chance? "

" I-i will. " She answered, which broke me into pieces.

" Good for you, Ms. Yunjin. " I smiled bitterly.

My heart can't take it anymore, i had to leave this room right now.

" I gotta go." I stood up and left without facing her.

I should have not let her kiss me.