Chapter 3 : Bestfriend

Yunjin was finished arranging the folders on her desk, she then grabbed her bottle of water and step outside her small office.

She's walking down the hallway, on the way to Class A. It has been two hours now since she left them, and now two hours is enough.

" Hey.. " She entered, causing her students stopped from blabbering as she saw them shooing each others to sat down.

" I guess two hours is enough for you, Class A? " She then looked at the empty seat in the front row where Kazuha is sitting.

" Where's Kazuha, guys? " She asks.

" She's with her bestfriend. " The girl whose having a smile like potato said.

Her expression changes.

" Eunchae, please tell her to comeback right now or else i'll give you a surprise quiz. " Well, they don't want it to happen.

" But Ms. Huh, her bestfriend needed her to get in this class. " She's confused.

" What do you mean, Eunchae? "

" She's with the same class as Kazuha. "

She couldn't do anything but to shrugged it off and continue to scrolled down on her phone.

" Be ready for tomorrow, we'll have a surprise quiz. " She added, making her students sighs in defeat.

What more makes her frustrated is their tired lazy side, which she find it difficult to understand. She's expecting this section to be different from lowest ones, but it turns out that none of them being responsible.

She's trying to calm herself, until she heard the door got opened.

" Hi, Ms. Yunjin. " Kazuha greeted her.

Of course, her bestfriend is beside her.

" H-hey. "

" Oh and by the way, this is my bestfriend. "

The girl gave her a small smile.

" Her name's Kim Minju. " The glimpse of Kazuha's smile when her eyes met Minju's, makes Yunjin 100% rolled her eyes in irritation.

" Nice to meet you in here. " She forced out a fake smile then the girl proceeded to follow the Japanese one.

She watches their shy glances as she shook her head in annoyance.

Well she could tell how close these two is, even those little things. She saw it, and it was weird that she hated it already.

Maybe.

Just maybe, she found her type.

" Okay Class A, lunch time just came. " She then stood up from her seat as she watches them excitedly exiting in this classroom.

" Kazuha. " She called out, making the younger turned her head on her.

Kazuha and Minju was about to leave.

" Yes, Ms. Yunjin? "

She looked out on the girl beside her favorite student, she's talking with her using her scary glared and it seems like Minju already knew what she's trying to point to.

" U-uh, yeah zuha..I should go first, just follow me once you're done. " She smiled awkwardly, Kazuha was about to hold her hand but it's too late that her bestfriend already left her with Yunjin.

" This time, what do you need from me again? " Kazuha's tone is totally serious at all.

Yunjin smirks. " You. " She said.

" Ms. Yunjin, joke time is over. I have to grab lunch with Minju. "

Yunjin shut her eyes when she heard that name. " Don't tell me that you like your bestfriend? " She blurted out.

Kazuha gave her a two expressions which made her chuckles quietly.

" Well maybe, you like her and sometimes you don't. " She added, a cold breeze suddenly brushes on Kazuha's skin.

Why does it feels like her professor is spitting the facts at all?

" It was too obvious that she likes you too, judging by the nickname that i created for you recently. " She bit her lip while smiling.

" Zuha.. " She teased.

" That was my nickname since i was young, i'm used to it. " Kazuha said.

" I don't care. " She walked towards her slowly.

" What more i care.. " She roamed her hand in Kazuha's collar.

" is you..and your nickname, tell her right away to change it. I'm the only one who should call you that thing. " She whispered.

Yunjin snickered as she let go of her collar and left her student inside the classroom.