Chapter 10 : Why

" Happy Valentines Day!" A loud cheering voices welcomed me once i step inside this university.

I have no idea? the valentines is over.. what is happening?

Eunchae ran towards me, handed me this cute tiny teddy bear, she even reached for her pocket and it has a small chocolates.

She gave it to me.

" Happy Valentines Day, Kazuha unnie." She smiled more like a potato smile.

It makes me smiled of how adorable she is.

I walkwd down the hallway, wearing a wide smile. I hope this day is new to me, i don't want to remember what happened yesterday.

" Bam!!! " My soul almost left my body.

" Happy Valentines, zuha."

Minju.

She draws a little heart in my cheeks using that red lipstick. She reached out for her phone and i was surprised to see that she was capturing my face.

I tried to catch it but she didn't let me.

So i ended up running and chasing her.

" Hey! delete that!" I laughed, laughing too hard, trying my best to hold these things in my hands.

" Minju! hey!" She's laughing, why i can't even chase her?!

And finally, she thought she has more way to run to. It's dead end, i chuckles quietly as i watches her catching her breath yet she still didn't let me catch her phone and even higher it on the air.

" Catch it if you can." She teases, sticking her tongue out.

Well, being tall is a flex. I can catch it anytime.

I ran towards her, grabbing it.

I tried but i just end up stuck staring at her face so close.

She did the same thing.

I almost forgot that she's my bestfriend of how she gave me that kind of stare.

I blinked twice, pulling back as we awkwardly averting each other's eye contact.

" I-i deleted it already." She left me, obviously can't speak up of what just happened.

Why does it have to be this awkward?

I just shook my head, trying my best not to smile.

She's just so funny at these little things.

" H-hey! wait me, min!" I shouted, she didn't even dared to face me and instead mind her own business.

" Minju!" I called out once again, she just crossed her arm while walking peacefully.

" Hey.." Finally, i came to her side.

" I'm sorry..okay? it was too awkward i know, but i didn't mean to kis—"

" Shut up, you didn't kiss me. We did not kiss, zuha. " Well, i covered my mouth.

" Why you look so upset?"

" Was it because.. we didn't kiss? "

She glared.

Literally gave me that deadly look.

" Shut your mouth, you ruined my mood. I should've not surprise you. " In a sudden realization.

" What?! you planned this all?!"

" Exactly, i planned this all. I don't know how to make you happy.. or comfort you either, i thought these little things will somehow makes you alright. " She explained, it was totally fine.