Chapter 6 : First kiss

" Ms. Y-yunjin? "

" Yes, Ms. Nakamura? "

She was pinning me against this cold wall, where my back is resting.

" It's too early to go home. " She pulled back slowly, " Also.. " Her hands roamed on my arm where Minju's bag was hanging.

" You're not a dog to carry this thing, your bestfriend is obviously treating you as her slave. "

Excuse me? Minju's not that kind of person.

" S-she's not like that.. " I said.

" Will not listen to you, zuha. I know every kind of persons, every kind of friends. I know them very well. "

" Minju is exception, Ms. Yunjin. "

" You definitely not seeing her as your friend. " I raised an eyebrow.

" You kept defending her when you know i'm your professor and I knew all of things. "

" That's not the right of you to say such a thing like that. " I somehow felt an annoyance rising up within me.

" Do you ever know her? " My mouth was automatically shut.

" Well. You don't, and I also don't. I just want the best for you, zuha. " She crossed her hand while grinning.

" You could've get away from her since in the first plac— "

" No. "

" Yes. "

" Why would you keep dragging me here inside your office? were you seducing me, Ms. Yunjin? " I was surprised to tell the words that should have on my head only.

She smiled more and walked towards to me.

She's taking my breath away again.

" Why? do you want me to? " She brushes her palm on my cheeks, tugging my hair in my ear.

" You're honestly..too good for her. " She added, roaming her hand down to my collar.

I'm trying my best to ignored her words, but i can't.

" She's not good for you, you deserve someone else. " And now, i couldn't move my body when i sense that she's untying my neck tie not like before.

" You're making me feel some type of way when you just said that i'm seducing you, Ms. Nakamura.. " She was done, as she removed it slowly and threw it on the floor.

I tighten my grip on my skirt, i can't even push her away. I just can't do that.

The next thing she did is almost take my breath away.

She suddenly kissed me.

I was startled but she's just grinning on me.

" How soft your lips are. " She even runs her finger to it, which made me gulped.

" Can i kiss you..again? "

Why did i found myself noddling slowly on her, but i can't take it anymore.

She turn me on.

Before she could have kiss me, i already reached out for her head pulled her closer to me, deepening the kiss even more.

I exchange our position and instead placed her to the wall while kissing me.

I can't do it anymore though so i responded to her kisses.

It was slowly and romantic, i can't kiss her aggresively. I'm not that type of person.

I pulled back when i sense that both of us are running out of oxygen.

She opened her eyes and slowly looked at me, she bit her lower lip and smiled while shoving me carefully.

So..did i kissed her? I did.

" Go home now, zuha. " She can't stop smiling, i reached out for Minju's bag and the neck tie that she just threw recently.

As i step outside, i felt a million butterflies bombed my stomach as i felt my mouth curving into something.

I smiled, crazily.

Uhm.. 👀