Chapter 4 : Lemonade

-KAZUHA

" What the hel- "

Minju almost spit out her first ever cursed in her mouth, but thankfully. I stopped her and covered her mouth.

" You're too noisy. " I complained.

" Who wouldn't be surprise when you tell that to anyone?! " She's tying her best to lowered her voice.

Well, she found out about Ms. Huh Yunjin.

I took a small sip with this lemonade while frowning.

" Ms. Huh is a professor for pete sake. " Minju added, biting her sandwich aggresively.

" I know, i just don't get it why she had to act like the gap between us is- y-yeah, I mean. The gap between is just three years apart, but she's still a professor. " I said.

" And you are her student. " She blurted out, shaking her head.

" What if her co-teacher found out? " My eyes started got bigger.

" What the heck are you saying? "

" W-what? am i not right? she wants to date yo- " This girl.

I looked at our atmosphere, i thought someone already heard our conversation.

" Just shut your mouth, gosh. "

" Don't even let your skin touch mine, if you'll ever agree dating your professor. "

My mouth was hanging opened of the words that should've on her head only.

" Are you insane? why would i even agree to date her? " I think we'll end up arguing a nonsense topic here.

" Why did you tell me to shut my mouth, then? " I shook my head, she's so competitive.

" Because you're too loud.. tsk. " I gave up.

" I'm not loud, i'm Kim Minju for your information. "

I looked at her and end up chuckling quietly, why she's always being extra?

" Hi, zuha. " I didn't move, I almost choked.

Huh Yunjin.

She was here again, probably gonna take me inside her office and seduce me with those tricky eyes.

" H-hey Ms. Yunjin. " I greeted, this girl beside me is just giving me this suspicious looks.

" Can i atleast join here? " She asks, i'm almost disagreeing.

" Of course.. " Minju entered at our conversation now.

I signalled her to say no, and she just wearing that awkward smile while moving her eyes.

" Y-yes.. " I shut my eyes in annoyance.

How could she didn't get it?

" Uhm..ms. Huh we're supposed- " I stopped her because it was too late.

Ms. Yunjin just looked at us in confusion.

" Y-yeah, you can sit with us. " I forced my mouth to smiled a little.

" Oh okay. " And she sat down in front of us.

I rolled my eyes on her secretly, if only she stayed quiet then we could have leave here right now.

" Be ready for your upcoming activities next week. " She says, we both looked at her with bigger eyes.

" W-what, Ms. Huh? " Minju's eyes became like a froggy-eyes.

" What, Ms. Kim? you're thankful that i've postponed it today. I almost resume it, but since it's my first day. I would say you guys are too lucky. " She winked.

To me..and not to the girl beside me.

She's honestly creeping me out, she never fail to take my breath away.

" Oh.. and Zuha, make sure not to let anyone call you that thing. " Wow, yes. In front of Minju? how desperate she is?

I looked at Minju, she's definitely being sulkly at this point. " Hey, why? " I asks even though I already knew what's the reason.

I can see on my peripheral vision that she was obviously eyeing us right now.

" Ehem, ehem. " She coughed.

" Yes, Ms. Y-yunjin? "

She didn't let out any words and grabbed my lemonade drink, dranked it aggresively in front of our faces.

I was surprised, yet too awkward to know that Minju witnessed it.

" I'm sorry, i got thirsty. " She smiled like nothing happened.

Well, the straw definitely touched my own lips and she uses it.

How badly she wanted to taste my mouth?

Indirectly, really Ms. Yunjin?