Chapter 11 : One year later

ONE YEAR LATER

It was never new for Kazuha, it will never be new to her eversince Yunjin left.

For her, Yunjin is definitely married right now. A successful and happiest woman in the earth, but how about her?

How about her though? she can't move on, how would she move on when they didn't even make it to official? they didn't even date each other, how could she move on?

She never be Yunjin's person.

Because of that freaking kiss, everything about her changed just like that.

Everyday, every weeks, she's trying her best to focus on her studies instead. But the glimpse of Yunjin's smile keeps bugging her.

All over and over, again and again, Yunjin never leave her head.

She's inlove, deeply.

Inlove with a person who can't reciprocate how she felt.

And it's hurt.

Minju always trying her best to make her somehow happy, but those aren't still enough to make her feel better.

Yunjin became her medicine.

She's waiting for her, until now.

After that day, she promised herself one thing.

" Once you came back, i promise that i already move on. I'll only look onto you like nothing but a friend. "

She still remember it, but what more breaks her heart is she can't do it.

Action speaks louder than words.

She knows that she was no good with words and promises are meant to be broken.

She doesn't even know how would she react when Yunjin comeback, she doesn't know, who knows though?

" Do you finally have a contact with her?" Minju asks, in that one year she never ever saw her genuine smile.

" I don't know, i should get ready for the exam instead." Kazuha just technically ignored her question.

She will just stared at the book with that expression, which is usual to Minju.

She will always looks at her books and stared blankly like something is entering on her mind.

She knows what her bestfriend's thinking, and it was about Yunjin.

She hated it right now.

She hated that Yunjin became the reason why did her bestfriend's smile lost itself.

" Have you eaten?" Kazuha just shook her head.

She sighs.

" You're always skipping meals, zuha. It's not normal anymore." She's just worried.

" I'm always losing my appetite, i'm not hungry neither."

But the truth is.. the thought of Yunjin and Yeonjun marrying each other always bugging her head, and it will be the only reason why she's always losing her appetite.

She technically ignores her bestfriend by grabbing her bag and sat up as she walked away from her slowly. It was tiring, she's always like this.

She accidentally bumps her shoulder to Ms. Kim, as their eyes met for the first time again. Ms. Kim Chaewon won't denied when she saw how miserable Kazuha is.

As a Professor, she knows the feeling. She knew something between her and her co-teacher, Yunjin. She tried to shrugged the thoughts about them before.

But now, she completely knows what's going on with them. Since their ages is just three years apart and for her, they could possibly had a thing to each other last year.