Chapter 12: Stay with me

~Tsukiko’s P.O.V~

I awoke to my head pounding. What happened? Memories of last night flash together. I groaned that has got to be the worst possible thing I could have ever done. After the embarrassment of last night settled, I felt something warm pressed against my back and waist. I turned slightly and felt something brush against my shoulder.

Sasuke leaned his chin against my shoulder, staring intensely at me with those onyx eyes. I blushed at his sudden closeness, which of course caused him to smirk.

“Last night…” he trailed off. A light shown in his eyes. One I’ve never seen before. He finally looked alive.

“Ugh… Don’t remind me,” I groaned again, “My head hurts.”

“I could change that,”he whispered huskily, it was almost inaudible.

He climbed on top of me and placed his lips on mine. It felt like an electric current flowing through my body. It was then that I realized what I wanted. I wanted him. I wanted to run my fingers through his dark hair. I wanted to trail my fingers across his chest.  I wanted to feel more. His skin. His heat. All of him.

I wanted to know that this wasn’t just a fragment of my imagination. That this was real. That Sasuke Uchiha, the coldest, cruelest, most arrogant jerk ever had his body lightly pressed against mine, his lips moving with mine.

My bottom lip throbbed as he squeezed it between his teeth. Not giving in, he bit harder. I could feel the warm liquid surface. Sasuke glided his tongue along the freshly made cut, before slipping into my mouth.

His tongue played with mine. Neither ready to give in. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I tangled my hands into his ebony hair. I tugged a few strands, causing a low growl rumble in his chest.

“Tsukiko,” he growled.

I loved the way he said my name. Sasuke placed a hand on my waist while the other brushed the hem of my shirt. Out of breath, he began leaving a trail of kisses down my jaw. My lips felt lost without his there. He kissed further down my neck. A moan escaped my lips.

My body felt on fire every place he touched. It was intoxicating. My eyes turned to the window to see the sunlight pouring in.

“Mmm, Sasuke, We shouldn’t be doing this first thing in the morning,” I murmured.

“And why is that?” He asked.

“We still have training to go to…” I mumbled.

“You won’t need that.” He stated.

“Yes I do, the body won’t stay in shape if you don’t exercise it regularly,” I retorted.

“I’ll keep you in shape,” he smirked.

Before I could say anything his lips had descended on me once again. I tried pushing him away, but he wasn’t convinced; I wasn’t even convinced. He brushed his fingered along the hollow of my neck, over my shoulder and down my arm. He pinched the hem of my shirt before pulling it off all together.

He pressed his lips against my stomach, working his way up. His tongue traced the visible cleavage. I moaned.

“Nhhnnn.”

He flipped us over so I was now on top of him. I pressed my hands against his abdomen, tracing every  plane of his stomach. Memorizing it.

I gasped as he trailed his fingers along my back, unclipping my bra.

“Relax Tsukiko, I promise you’ll feel good.”

*******

I laid draped acrossed his chest. “You have a responsibility now.”

He arched his eye brow.

“You have to stay with me,” I whispered.

“Forever.”