Chapter 2: New Village

I followed him to the Hokage’s office. On the way there we talked about random things. Once there I lightly knocked on the door.

“Come in,” It was a woman, she sounded strict.  I opened the door slowly. I was a little nervous because this is the first time I’ve ever tried to become an official ninja in a village. I grabbed Kakashi’s arm and pulled him in with me. I heard him chuckle at as I did this.

She looked up at us as we entered. “Kakashi, who’s this?”

“Lady Tsunade, this is TsukikoMaindotatchi. She wishes to be a citizen and ninja.” I told Kakashi that I wanted to become a leaf ninja and how I wish to live here.

 “I’m sorry but there is no available place for you to stay but as for being a ninja I’ll put you on team 7 as you already know Kakashi.”

She handed me a head band. As we were leaving lady Tsunade said, “Kakashi, would you mind staying for a second.”

I walked outside and leaned against the wall waiting for Kakashi to come out and introduce me to my new ‘team mates’. I’ll leave it to you to see her skills as a ninja. Lady Tsunade must have said to Kakashi. So they want to see if I can meet their standards as a ninja? I wonder if I actually can meet their standards. My thoughts were interrupted by Kakashi walking towards me.

“Come on, I’ll introduce you to your new team.”

We walked to the training grounds. I memorised the way there for future references. Once there I saw 3 teens about my age. A girl with pink hair, a guy with banana blonde hair and the last one with hair that sort of looked like a ducks butt.

“Kakashi-sensei you’re late.” The blonde one yelled bouncing over then looked at me. ”And who’s this?”

“Naruto calm down, this is TsukikoMaindotatchi.” So the blonde one is Naruto.

“Hi, I'm Sakura.” Pink haired girl now known as Sakura said to me.

“Hn.” The one with the duck-butt hair said. Okay, he’s clearly an arrogant jerk. Sasuke, you’re so cool Sakura thought. So his name is Sasuke huh?

“Tsukiko, would you mind sparing with Sakura?” Kakashi asked.

“Sure.”

I’m going to beat this bitch and show Sasuke how skilled I am.  I’m so going to kick her ass for that.

Sakura looked at me with a puzzled look. “Weren’t your eyes green just a minute ago?”

“ahh, yeah they change depending on my mood.”

“So what does red mean?”

“Um, let’s hurry up and spar.” I said avoiding her question. What is she keeping that she doesn’t want us to know? I looked at Sasuke out the corner of my eye. I could see he was staring intensely at me. What’s he so curious about?

I walked over to the middle of the training grounds, far enough so the rest of the team wouldn’t be involved. Sakura stalked over towards me getting into her fighting stance. I did the same. Then she charged at me, I dodged easily. She tried to kick me in the side but I never gave her a chance. I looked straight into her eyes, putting her in a genjustu with the Sasuke guy. She stopped in her tracks and I saw a blush forming on her cheeks. I quickly got behind her and twisted her arms behind her back. I removed the genjutsu and whispered into her ear. “I win.”

I let her go and walked back to Kakashi and the rest of the team.

“Nice job.” Kakashi said.

“Wow, that was awesome.”

“Hn.”

Sakura got walked over to me and said, “That wasn’t funny.”

“Not my fault you fell for it,” I pointed to Sasuke “He was your weakness.”

“What?”

“Naruto, what she’s saying is that she put Sakura in a genjustu about Sasuke?”

I nodded, that’s what I did. If she wasn’t so obsessed about him maybe it would have ended differently. I looked at all of them. I needed a place to stay, I don’t have enough money to get a room at an inn and sleeping outside was just too cold. I looked at Kakashi he was reading one of his books; no way will I ask him. I mentally shuttered, that’s just not happening. I looked at Naruto next,  If I ask him I’ll never get any sleep. I wasn’t even planning to ask Sakura. One, she hates me. Two, I hate her. I guess Sasuke is my only option. I didn’t really want to ask aloud because Sakura would probably try to kill me. Not that she could.

Hey, can I stay at your place till I find my own? He looked around wondering if everyone else hears it.

Over here.

You can send people your thoughts?

Yeah and hear them too but don’t tell the rest of the team. So can I stay at your place?

Why don’t you ask someone else?

Think about it, Kakashi and his book. Sure that will go well. And if I ask Naruto I’ll probably never get any sleep and Sakura thinks I'm a bitch. 

He mentally chuckled at what I said. I guess I can’t argue there. I guess you can stay.

After training Sasuke and I walked to his place.