𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙞.

June 13, 2007

Currently midnight while writing this, I'm barely awake, but I followed him into the library. Guess curiosity got the best of me, but he had that key I was eyeing, the one with the weirdly-shaped hole.

The hole was shaped like a crescent moon, small dents and uneven chipped parts on the sides. This was the key he used to get into the room behind the walls, I'm not sure why the hole looks so weird, but I doubt it doesn't have a use. I was lucky enough to have been able to sneak into here at night to copy the key's hole pattern.

I've been eyeing that key for a while now, it always hung loosely on his belt, but he always held it close, and he didn't let anyone touch it, not even Haru.

I saw him accessing something from behind the bookshelves to the right of the one where I usually keep my journal under. He almost caught me, thankfully I was already hiding behind a desk near the study tables. All I heard was the sound of wood scraping against the library floor, then the moment I turned to take a peep, he was gone, and nothing seemed out of place.

Luckily, it seems like that old man dropped his key, and I was able to sketch it before he came back.

Signing off, Yoki Miuro