𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

-     -     -     WARNING     -     -     -

This series contains 13+ language, as there will be swearing, along with topics that I can't promise are child-friendly. This series also contains gore near the end, along with some triggering topics. If any of these make you uncomfortable, please click away.

The warning will be updated as future acts are released. If you see any other warnings I've left out, kindly inform me immediately so I can update this. Thank you.

-     -     -     DESCRIPTION    -     -     -

𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊
I need to apologise. I won't mess up, I've got a second chance for a reason. After all, second chances are hard-earned.

-     -     -     IMPORTANT     -     -     -

- All acts are proof-read, but if you see any grammar or spelling mistakes, notify me immediately.

- Acts are the main chapters of this story, aka the actual story itself. I suggest not skipping any.

- Entry pieces act as pages from a journal that can be found in acts iv. to v., and while they aren't necessarily important enough for you to read, they can perhaps help you to understand the story just a bit better.

- Memory fragments are of a different timeline, the past, to be exact. They're mainly there to help understand the characters' relationships in the past, and to answer why things are the way they are.

- Just in case anyone is sensitive to heated arguments, act vii. contains a lot of those, along with being the main reason this story has a "strong language" warning. It's also one of the reasons this story has a gore warning. Please be cautious when reading that act. I'll provide a more child-friendly summary at the end of the act.

- Act viii. has the most gore, please do read cautiously, or just skip to the end. I'll provide a less gory summary of what happened in the end of the act for readers who're sensitive to gore but don't want to miss out on the story.