The Puzzle That's Only Begun

Backpack's P.O.V

'What just happened? Is Bryce back and saw what she was going to do? Something hurt her but it looked like an electric shock?'

Backpack: Is your hand okay?

Moldy: Why do you care?

Backpack: Just answer the question...

Moldy: Well what do you think? It feels absolutely fantastic after absorbing some electrical charge from touching you and it doesn't feel painful at all!

Backpack sighs and looks at Moldy, making direct eye contact.

Backpack: Listen, let's just make a truce, we're both a**holes and we were both in the wrong. We need to stop fighting because we keep hurting one another. It isn't helping anything.

'I'm putting my hand out to her, I can't believe I'm doing this but I agree with what I just said, we need to stop. Take the truce and we can leave it at that...'

Moldy was hesitant to even let her hands leave her chest, what if he's pulling a trick, what if she gets shocked again? How can she trust him after everything that just happened but if it makes him shut up then there's no harm in trying, right?

Moldy shakes his hand.

Moldy: Truce...

Backpack: Thanks. You should probably go back to your team now though.

She nodded and left the backpack in the spot where he was still standing.

'Whatever happened there hurt her hand bad, I'm not made of metal, besides my zips but she didn't even tap off them, so what could have shocked her? I'll probably figure it out eventually but I'll ask Bryce for some bandages for her and tell him that she whacked her hand off of one of the wooden poles.'

Moldy had made her way back to her team, Amelia only noticing now that she had left.

Amelia: Moldy, I hadn't noticed you left. I was talking about how we'd get out of here and you missed it.

Moldy: Yeah sorry about that, co-host over there caught my attention on something and had a chat with him. We made a truce or something.

Texty: [So, you guys won't be fighting anymore? Also why are you holding your hands like that?|]

Moldy: I guess and my hand? I hurt it, it's fine though, I'm sure that I can push through whatever challenge is next!

Amelia: That's good to hear but now that you're back, do you wanna hear what I was saying before? Oh and also before I forget to ask, can we know your name?

Moldy: I'll listen to your plan and it's Ch-

Airy: Hey guys, I'm back. Are you ready for the challenge?

Backpack: Airy, can you give us some bandages real quick? I saw that Moldy had "accidentally" hit her hand off of one of the poles and it seemed pretty hurt.

Airy: Oh, uh yeah. Let me get them.

Airy left once again and Moldy was shocked (no, not like earlier) that Backpack lied about her hand. She definitely thought he'd rat her out. Perhaps he will stay true to his word.

A white roll had dropped infront of Moldy, they were bandages. She picked them up and wrapped her hand with them. She looked over to Backpack and gave him a smile of appreciation.

Airy: Anyways...as I was saying before, are you guys ready for the challenge now?

Bassy: We all are Airy!