Chapitre 10

Time skip
Ralf Home in Monaco, two months later

Yuri's POV

Dad can you stop panicking for two seconds I'll only be gone two weeks there's nothing to worry about, plus if we forgot something, we can always go buy some over there? Carissa said to our dad who has been pacing around the living room for the past ten minutes looking around for stuff that he might have forgotten to pack in my sister's bag.

Yeah dad she's right dad it's not like they weren't any store there. I said while lazily raising my head from the cushion it had been resting on to get a better view of what he was doing. He turned towards us where we were I was laid on the couch and Carissa sitting on the edge of it and resting her upper body on me.

I know, I know, but you know it stresses me out every time I won't be seeing you for a long period of time; plus whose going to make sure, Yuri doesn't do anything stupid when I have my back turned. He said while whipping his hand across his head.

Gee thanks dad. I responded which gained me a slap on the leg from my sister.

Well, there's going to be guests I'm sure that they'll be able to help with that. Didn't you say that the kid was older than Karma? If so I don't think he'll have a problem with keeping an eye on our trouble maker.

True. Dad said with renewed happiness. But you know I'll still miss you and worry so make sure to call me at least three times a day, okay? Carissa signed at that probably not missing the overly protective side of our dad.

Yes Dad don't worry I will; plus I'll be back before you know it so you don't have to worry. She said while leaning more of her weight on me to try and get comfortable. When are we leaving anyway? Karma told me he would get there, at like four pm.

—Weren't we suppose to pick him up? I asked.

I don't know, don't think so. She responded while looking at me.

Well, this is a rare occurrence. I said teasingly. She rolled her eyes before nudging her elbow into my stomach. I groaned and gave her a death stare while she just smiled at me like she was innocent.

You just say that cause you're jealous you don't have a friend of your own.

—I have friends beside you and Karma.

—Ah, ah like who? Don't say Karma.

—Karma. Alright what friends do you got? Don't say Karma.

—Karma.

—See both of us don't have friends.

—Well, Carissa said raising her eyebrows while repositioning herself to turn more towards Dad. As I was saying before being rudely interrupted, Karma will be there by four so we should try to be there around that time too. Oh and what time are the guest landing? Maybe I'll be able to see them before you guys leave.

—You're not going to be able to see them darling they'll land a bit after your flight liftoff. Dad answered.

Well, then at least it will give your mind something else to think about. She said while reaching for the remote to open up the TV. She put a random channel before putting the remote back and then repositioning herself to lay down completely on top of me. While Dad moved to the kitchen to prepare something for lunch.

Ugh your heavy get off. I said in a puff having trouble breathing with the sudden weight placed on my chest.

-No. She replied snuggling her face further into my neck.