Chapitre 1

1998, Russian GP

Commentator

-Oh! Oh my god! Ralf Schumacher is the first one to cross the line here in Sochi!! commentator no1

-What a race we had here today! No one expected Ralf to make that over take on Mika at the Final corner! commentator no2

-And what more to ask then not only have one brother but both on the podium with us today! Definitely a perfect family ending for today's race! Commentator no1

Ralf's Radio

-And you are P1, P1 great job out there Ralf
-Whoaaaa! Yes! Yes! Ahhh thank you guys it was an incredible race!

Michael's Radio

-And Michael you are P3, P3 good job
-Where did Ralf finish?
-So Ralf finished P1, P1
-Yes! He deserves it after this chaotic season!

They then continued on their cool down lap. Ralf waving to the crowd while Michael caught up to drive together to Parc Fermé. They parked their car before quickly getting out and embracing each other into a hug and congratulating each other on todays podium.

Commentator
-Here they are in Parc Fermé! What a wonderful sight to see just two brothers congratulating each other after a wonderful race! commentator no1

Commentator-Here they are in Parc Fermé! What a wonderful sight to see just two brothers congratulating each other after a wonderful race! commentator no1

Ralf POV

After a moment of embracing Michael I hear my team calling my name I then turn around a big smile on my face before jumping in their arms. I was congratulated by everyone before being told to go to the cool down room to get weighted and answer some questions from journalist.

After a few interviews me Micheal and Mika went to sit down and relax a bit before the podium celebration. Mika congratulated me on my win and we talked about how our race went and the moves that we did. The event manager then went into the room  and told us that the podium celebration were soon so we picked up our cap which said our position on it before making our way to the stage.

Podium
-And finally please welcome the winner of the day RALF SCHUMACHER!!
I entered the podium with a huge smile on my face so happy to have won the final race of the year.
-So Ralf how do you feel being on the first step of the podium for the last race of the season?

-It feels great, wasn't sure if I would be in first today and was starting to feel a little discourage since Mika was doing a great job on defending, but I gave it a final try on the final corner and it payed off.

-Well you truly deserved it you drove a fantastic race here today hope you can celebrate the win with your team tonight.

After a few more question we started the champagne celebration were Mika and Michael emptied their whole bottle on me which I really didn't mind.

We then had a few more interview has well has a press conference before finally reuniting with the team and taking a picture to celebrate the end of the season as well has this amazing victory. Unfortunately some of the team wouldn't be able to celebrate since they had to catch a flight home.
But the rest of the team would go out with the rest of the paddock to celebrate the end of the season tonight on the docks.

I then went back to my hotel room to get changed in casual clothes before meeting up with Micheal and heading out together. Once arriving at the docks we met up with the other drivers and drinker to our earth contempt. And let's just say that I don't remember much about that night.