Chapitre 2

1999, Bergheim Germany

Ralf POV

It was eight in the morning when I was awoken by my doorbell continuously ringing. I groan wishing to have been able to sleep in after a long family reunion last night. I turned on to my back before hearing the doorbell ring again.

- Coming! I shouted in German so the person outside would hear me.

I then got up and putted a pair of sweat pants on before making my way to the front door. I opened my door seeing a lady in her twenty's standing there, before realizing that that was my most recent ex a beautiful Russian model.
- What do you want Alina? I said sounding a bit pissed since she decided to show up at my door after breaking up with me a few months earlier because she taught I was cheating on her while I was away.
- Can you just come here for a bit? She said in German with a big Russian accent whilst pointing to her car.
- Fine. I said while letting a big breath out before following her out to the driveway. Once we reached her car, she turned around to face me and played a little with her fingers before saying.
- Please don't be mad, okay? She seemed really stressed about whatever she wanted to show me so I nodded reassuring her that I wouldn't be mad.
- Okay so ... she started before taking a big breath and continuing. You remember before we broke up? I was sick and kept throwing up and you kept telling me to go see the doctor to see if something was wrong?

- Yeah, I remember and you told me not to worry about it and it would pass...

- Yeah well it still continued to happen after our break-up so it took your advice and there I found that well... She looked away from me and started to play with her fingers again.

- You found out? I urged a bit seeing has she had been silent for a moment?

- It's best if I just show you... She said before opening the back door to her car where two babies were. Sleeping.

- Are you f*cking kidding me right now Alina?

- No and they're 100% yours

- Oh My God I said throwing my hands up into the hair before dragging them down my face.

- And you didn't think to tell me beforehand?

- I was scared that you would want them gone, okay! She said in a louder voice.

- What!? Alina, you know I would never. Plus you know that I've always wanted to be a father but I would have rather been part of the process not just finding out now!

- Well, sorry mister but they're already here and I can't keep them anymore.

- What do you mean you can't keep them now?

- Well, I can't keep them now I have a career and a new boyfriend who doesn't want them either!

- Okay so you're telling me you came here at eight in the morning to announce to me that I'm now a father and that you don't want our children anymore because you don't have time for them because of your career and your boyfriend? Really!

- Well, it was either that or I gave them up for adoption!

- So you're just dumping them here like some trash you picked up?

- No, I'm not just dumping them here...

- Okay so then you want to be part of their life?

- Well, no...

- So you are just dumping them here

- No, I'm—

- Does your mom even know?

- No... She looked down ashamed about just leaving her children here like that.

- Well, fine then but don't expect to be welcomed back into their life when they're older.

- Fine ... she said. Here these are their papers birth certificate and passport I didn't name them yet wanted to at least give you that honour. She continued while giving me all their papers while I looked at her with a disappointing stare.

She then turned around and made her way to the other side of the car getting one of the baby carriers out while I did the same with the one in front of me she helped me bring them in before giving me their baby bag and saying good time to them for the last time ever. She then got up and left has quick has she had arrived it almost seemed like she was never here but these two little guy proved to me that all of this was real.

After gaining my composure back, I brought the two carriers with me to the kitchen before calling Michael.

Phone Call With Michael

Hello? A groggy voice said
—Hey Mich. Hum I need your help...
—With what?
—Well...