18: And I Oop-

Applying the aloe vera was hard enough to do. Your back needed a new bandage on it, but you looked at it in the mirrors as best you could. From what you could see, there was a few blisters and a lot of burn marks. You grabbed the bandage and started to wrapped it around you, but failed every time you tried. It would either fold in on itself, it was too loose, too tight. Whatever you tried it wasn't working.

"April!" You called out to her, hearing no one in response. "April, you there?"

"Nobody's here, but me." Raph's voice came from the bathroom. "What is it?"

"Urr..." You looked down to the bandages and to the mirror where you could see the burn mark on your skin. "oh, what the hell."

You turned off the light as you left the first bathroom, walking upstairs to the one Leo was in. Raph's body was still in the same space, it usually was in. He looked towards you, eyes flickering down to the bandage in your hands.

"Can you wrap this around me?" You asked, holding the bandage out to him.

"Did you get hurt?" His eyes instantly scanned your body.
"Yeah, but it was at the lair when the Kraang first came." You brushed it off.

"HUh?!"

"Just, could you wrap this around me, cuz the stupid thing won't allow me to." You changed the topic a bit, not wanting to get lectured anymore than Donnie did to you.

"Where?" He grabbed bandage from you and stood up. You took in a little breath as you turned around and lifted your shirt up a little bit, you still had your dignity. "Oh, urr."

There was sounds of the bandage unravelling and for a few moments, you didn't feel anything wrap around you. You looked behind you to see Raph puzzled where to start. You rolled your eyes and grabbed his hand with the bandage in it.
"Just do it, please."

He nodded and started to wrap it around you, but instead of making you turn, you would extend his arm around your stomach and grab the bandage with his other hand. When he did this, a feathery feeling tickled your stomach.

Every now and then, Raph would pull on the bandage to tighten it a bit. The two of you stood in silence as he finished. You felt him tie a knot so it would hold and then you dropped your shirt, covering the bandage.
You cleared your throat as you turned around.

There was a small gap between you and Raph and it wouldn't take much to fill. You both froze for a moment as you just stared at each other, neither of you moving. A hot minute passed and it wasn't until someone opening the door down stairs, brought you away.

"RAPHH!!" It was Mikey. "Do you wanna come and train with us?!"

"No, Mikey!" Raph yelled back, stepping back as you did the same.

"OKKAAYYY!"

"Um...I'll ur-...bye." You left Raph to Leo.

As you walked into your room the next door over, your face twisted as you mouthed the words "what the fuckk?"

You closed the door and placed a hand over your mouth. What the hell was that!?!! You ran your hand through your hair, breathing out.
Why was that so....so -ahhhh.

You tried to calm your heart beat by taking slow breathes, you needed god at this point. 

At dinner, nothing really got any better. When Raph came down stairs, he stopped two steps before the ground and stared at you the same time you froze to stare at him.
"Hello Raph." You said, monotone.

"Hello, Y/n." He replied with the same tone.

You both stared at each other with zero emotions rising on each other's faces, Mikey popped up between you, snapping you out of it.
"Ur, you guys good?" He asked.

You looked back to Raph before going to sit down and eat. Raph just took a plate of food and went back up the stairs. You've been at the farm house for around 2 weeks and not once has Raph been away from Leo for more than a few hours, other than sleeping.

"I'm getting worried for Raph, staying up there can't be good for him." April says, as his figure leaves eye-sight.

"From what I know, he's doing as well as he can. I've got him away from sleeping on the tiled floor." You say, looking down to your food. "He really cares for Leo, doesn't he?"

"Never will admit it." Donnie sighs. "When Leo wakes up, he'll probably pretend he didn't watch him like a hawk."

"He's so soft." Mikey giggles.

"When Leo wakes up, Raph will probably punch him for sleeping for so long." Casey adds, taking a bite of his food.

"When Leo wakes up, I'm going to punch him for taking Shredder alone." You say, making everyone look to you. "...What?"

"Who told you about Shredder?" Donnie asked, his face wrinkling in confusion.

"Raph did. I asked him about it, and he told me Splinter's life story." You say, making Mikey jump to the roof.

"OH! Did he tell you how we got mutated?!" You shook your head. "AH! Can I tell you! PLeaseee!!"

For dinner, Mikey told everyone the story of how he and his brothers and father got mutated, Donnie had to add in on some bits he forgot, but it was fun to listen to.
You pictured Raph and Leo being in the room, also adding in on bits and Raph probably smacking Mikey on the head a few times. You pictured what Splinter would say if he was here.
You really missed him. You really missed how it used to be.