13: Unwanted sons of bitc-

"Enough!" You heard a yell from inside Donnie's lab. It was from Splinter. You didn't mean to eavesdrop, but April was out with one of her friends and both Raph and Casey where out looking for someone. 
Splinter went on about something to do with egos and fighting the Kraang. Before you knew it, Leo and Donnie were walking out the lab, into the same room you were in.

"Leo, the turtle mech is our only answer, be reasonable!" Donnie argued.

"I am being reasonable!" Leo fought back. "We need a second base Donnie, period."

You heard sudden footsteps and before Donnie could answer Leo, April ran in, dragging someone with her. You shot up out of your seat with widen eyes as you saw Irma walk in. She was April's friend, but to your knowledge, she didn't know about the turtles. You started to walk towards them, ready to calm her down knowing she'll freak out.

"I'm sorry about this." April said as Irma dropped her glasses. "but-But- but there was foot-bots after us and Irma here is really good at keeping secrets!"

"April, you brought a stranger, here?" Splinter said at shock a little.

You  handed Irma her glasses and she smiled at you, picking them up and dusting herself off.
"Don't worry Master Splinter, she's cool. Right, Irma?"

Irma still had her smile on her face, but it drop as she turned to Splinter and the three brothers. Her eyes grew seven times their size as she looked between them.

"T-t-turtles?" The familiarity of the words and stutter, made you a little confused.

"What up dawg?" Mikey smiled with his usual charm.

"T...Turtles." Her voiced changed, like it glitched. Your eyebrows furrowed as you took a slight step back.

"Ur, miss, I know we look different and all, but I promise, we aren't going to hurt you." Leo said as he pushed Mikey away a bit. He was doing his friendly smile and the word 'miss' didn't help with the rising suspicion at all.
Things were getting a little to familiar with the reason you were down in the sewers in the first place.

Irma started to twitch, and she twitched violently. April stepped back, moving towards the guys, but you stayed where you were.
Irma's head suddenly rose from her body, the neck of a Kraang bot helping it rise.

"Oh shi-"

"Holy chalupa!" Mikey yelled, throwing his beloved pizza at her.

Irma's head started to spin as she repeated 'turtles' over and over again in a Kraang robot voice. Her body started to expand and more and more Kraang technology showed itself. You took more steps back.

The Kraang in the middle of the stomach started to laugh. A hand wrapped around your wrist ad dragged you back. You were pushed back by Leo as he took a stance before the Kraang.
"April, you've got to like, chose your friends more carefully."

"Oh my, gosh." April gasped. "Irma was a-"

"Kraang!" The Kraang bot yelled, it's brain-body actually speaking which you didn't know they did. It grabbed the game behind it and threw it at all of you.

You jumped back, landed on your butt with the game too close for comfort. Splinter jumped down and placed a hand on your shoulder, making sure you were okay.

"Lowly insects, kneel before the king of the Kraang Supreme!" The Kraang moved towards all of you, it's towering demeanor screaming at you to either fight or flight. "Greatest Kraang spy in all of Dimension X! The location of the lair was the final component needed to laugh full scale invasion!"

All around you, portals started to open, letting Kraang bots come in at every angle.
"This can't be good." Mikey whimpered

As the Kraang bots entered the lair, Splinter, Donnie, Leo and Mikey all jumped up at once, starting to fight the bots. You glanced at April for a second, she seemed to not be injured so you left her and started to fend for yourself.
Grabbing one of the dead Kraang guns, you used it blast it at the other Kraang bots, making them fall to the ground. You looked towards the trainging dummy, seeing a small knife in the shoulder of it. You quickly ran to it, grabbing it and pulling it out to help defend yourself.