Author's Note and Thanks

Oh my gosh, hi!

Thank you so much for reading this! This story, as well all know, started out in a bad place in Biana's life. She believed that for life to be good, everything needed to be perfect. But that is not the point of life. We need to learn to love and laugh and cry and feel our beautiful emotions.

I hope this made you feel a bit better. Cause today is the only today you'll ever get, and you have to seize it.

So now, a little bit of thanks to people who made this story better.

@Antivertedvibes - thank you so much for commenting on EVERY chapter. Your constant encouragement is exactly what I needed to keep this story going.

@Ella_StoryKeeper - you are SO awesome and your comments were always so kind and earnest.

@KOTLC2549 - you are so nice and your comments and support were the nicest gift I could ask for. Thank you!

@xXxButterflyGirlxXx- your profile is SOOOO aesthetic and you are amazing. Tons of love!

@The_Book_Lover_Nerd - designing your bio was SO fun and you are so fun!

You guys are the best and all of your encouragement made this story so much fun to write! Even if you aren't mentioned on this list, I value you and you are amazing. Tons of love, kindness, and good vibes going your way! 

This story is dedicated to every person who dared to stand out, because that little action made the world just a little bit better. 

XOXO,
- Annika