13 ~ i'm a savage

~~~

Tam's POV

Biana and I were working our shift together. It was still super awkward. Like, really awkward. We barely talked to each other, and when I accidentally touched her hand while I was leaning to get fudge, she yelped and turned bright red, making me go bright red, and the boy in line start laughing at us. As he was leaving, he yelled, "You guys are cute together!"

We shared a confused glance, then both turned bright red. She made my heart start fluttering way harder. Suddenly, a girl burst out laughing in front of us. "Oh my god, hiiiiii!" Biana cringed and turned around.

"Hi, Kelly." She said in a monotone. "What would you like?"

"Who is this hunk?" The girl said, glancing at me.

I felt my face flame. I'd never gotten attention from someone so beautiful. "I'm T-Tam." I stuttered.

"Hi, Tam!" Kelly said flirtatiously. "Do you want to hang out sometime?"

"I don't know. Maybe." I looked away, trying to ignore the look of pure murder in Biana's eyes.

"Cool." Kelly smiled brightly, and handed me a small slip of paper. "My number. And here's a tip," she dropped a 50 on the table with a flirtatious wink. "Byyyye!" Then she walked out without buying anything.

"You shouldn't like Kelly." Biana said blatantly. "She's stuck-up, full of herself, and a spoiled brat."

"You don't even know her." I scoffed. 

Biana muttered something I couldn't understand, then practically threw the container of fudge and the client, who winked and walked away. 

"Just... stay away from her, Tam. She's no good." Biana mumbled. 

"Okay, Mom." I said, rolling my eyes.

Biana glared at me, then said, "It's your shift. I'm done for the day." She stormed into the back.

Kelly's face flashed into my mind and I grabbed the paper. It's Ari's turn.