Chapter 8: Healers

Amity pov

I tried to open my eyes but once I did I closed them. "Ouch.." I yelp. "Amity!" I hear a familiar voice yell. "Huh.." I open my eyes again but it's blurry. "Who are you?" "its luz." I smiled at that name, I wiped my eyes and finally my vision didn't go blurry. I take a glance at Luz, she is wearing her normal clothes and the only difference is her puffy eyes. "What do i look bad?" Luz said giggling. "No, no it's just.." Where are my friends, and especially where's zander? He bought me from the healers.. Well I think..? "Who brought me here?" I ask. "I did." "and how long have i been out for..?" "two weeks." TWO WEEKS??

"I've been out for two weeks?! Who has been doing my homework my moms going to yell at me when I get home for summer vacation." I start to panic. "Relax, I changed the number for emergencies to my mom. Just don't tell anyone." she says with a soft chuckle. I look around me and I see flowers, cards, and an azura book collection. "Who are these cards from?" I ask. "They are from me, Willow, and gus." she replies. "And the flowers?" "by me and the azura collection too." She is so sweet. Gosh, I just want to just kiss her. "You got me an azura collection?!" I say in a teasing tone. Luz blushed. "Well yea i ordered it on the day that we were talking about it." then she looks at the floor. "But then things just kept happening."

"Luz..?" I ask. "Yea ams?" she replies. "Why are your eyes so puffy?" "oh um.." "it wasn't your fault." "Yes it was Amity, if I just never transferred here you wouldn't be here." "Luz no.." "and if i wasn't so obsessed over you this wouldn't have happened." At this point she bawled her eyes out, and ran out. I couldn't stop thinking about her saying she was obsessed over me. Did she like me?