Chapter 16: The Day

Luz Pov

It's been a few days since we discussed the plan.I tried to open my eyes and i felt my eyes sting because of the sun peaking through the window, once everything stops blurring i feel something on top of me. God we need to stop doing this. As shes asleep i kiss her forehead she gives off a little smile and then i put her on her side so i can get out of bed. I make her breakfast and I eat a granola bar. This time I made waffles. I hum a song and I hear the door creak open. "Morning ams!" I say with a cheeky smile. "Morning luz! Ooooh, what did you make?" Amity asked. "Waffles!" and i slide her, her plate. "Eat up because we have to do a lot today!"

Amity gets out of her dorm first and walks over to Zander's dorm. I follow her but mostly far behind her. Amity knocks on the door and that's when i text em to come. Em gets here in less than a minute. Zander opens the door and checks the hallway. "I'm glad you're getting over Luz, now I have you all to me." he says with a smirk. Amity walks inside and then zander closes and locks the door.

Amity Pov

I swiftly unlock the door without him noticing. "Babe i'm going to get something real quick." When he walks over to his room to grab something I open the door and stick my hand out. That was their signal. I hear quiet footsteps and then I see Luz and Em in the crack of the door. "I'm back. So my friends and I are going to the bar-" He says before getting cut off. "I'm breaking up with you, and I'm not going." I say. "YOUR WHAT?" he says with a mad expression. "You are not going anywhere." He tightly pulls my wrist and pushes me against the wall. I groan back in pain. "You are not breaking up with me you hear!" he yells. Then he pulls me against the wall, almost choking me. "And that's where you're wrong." I spit back in venom.

He lets go of me and notices the door a little too late. "You bitch." he says even more madlier than before. "Don't talk to her like that." Luz walks in. "Oh not you again. I will put in the report of you beating me up in a library, and get you expelled."zander said. "Oh don't worry. That won't happen. But you know what will?" he looks at me mad and confused. "Emira come out." Em walked in with the phone on recording. "It's been recording this whole time. So all that abuse u just did to amity. It's all there." He looked even more pissed off then when I said I was going to break up with him.

He darted his eyes around the room and then the words I thought he would have ever said came out. "Fine. I'll leave by tomorrow morning, just don't share that video with anyone." "deal." Luz said. She came over to pull me up. "Oh and call off the engagement she's mine." Luz said while giving me a piggyback ride. I'm all hers.

^^^

Sorry for the long chapter i keep mine as short as i can because i need to have people engaged. <3