Chapter 12: What a Morning

Amity pov

I woke up in bed, As i rub my eyes, i look around. And find myself on top of luz. I freaked out but hearing her heartbeat and soft breaths made me relax. I layed for a bit but then. "Morning ams." Her face was dark red and mine was too. But she tucked my loose hair behind my ear. Then she hugged me and got outta bed. Man if i wasn't hallucinating then i must be really, i mean really lucky. I walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Once I finished my shower and brushed my teeth I got out, and smelled some delicious food. "Ooooh what's that?'' I asked. "It's an omelette!" Luz answers back. "I'm going to go take a shower. I'll eat mine later." "okay." all i can think about was this morning. LIKE HOW DID I EVEN GET THERE. After a few minutes I finished my omelette and grabbed some water. As i was pouring my water luz got out of the bathroom. She walked out wearing a sports bra and she had abs. "I forgot my shirt, sorry!" Luz said. She stood there concerned. "Are you okay? Is that enough water for you?'' she said with a giggle. "Uh mhm yep i uh water?" AMITY YOU FOOL. "ooookay im going to go change." Luz says as she goes to the couch and opens her bag, and pulls out a white wife beater shirt and puts her normal green jacket on.

"Ready to go?" Luz says. "Yea but before we go. I have a question." I ask "ask away!" Luz says. "What happened to zander?" "I actually don't know.." I don't think he will cross you though. I'll make sure of it. Any other questions?" "no." "Alright, let's go, you kinda have to help me with homework after I did all your homework!" "YOU WHAT?!"